Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5963&start_row=1

Love my brethren

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: sa0408 Sent: 1/18/2015 12:07:54 AM

hello and be blessed my brethren. My love for thy girl i love has been strong for a long time. several years. most possibly she doesn´t know i exist. she´s not that famous but known in san diego. i live in Europe and need thy guidance on what to do next from you. thy hearts are long apart but i love her with all my heart. i want to meet her and help her find guidance from Jah and join me on my holy and clean experience. any suggestions what to do? i know where she lives and i have her mail address. thanks my brethren and may Jah be with you. Rastafari

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 1/18/2015 4:34:28 PM

If this empress doesn't know the I exist,I would say let getting to know her and her know the I be the first step.It seems the I is slightly infatuated with this woman,take it easy,take it slow,sew the seed and let it grow,gradually.Don't make movements to the other side of the world for an empress who by the sounds of it wouldn't recognise your face or know your name,that is not wise brother,think about it?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/19/2015 7:00:44 PM

Blessed greetings King.
Iwombman want to ask the I sa0408, what do Ones call the I? And where in Europe the I writing from?
Blessed guidance to the I. Give thanks for sharing these personal issues. Iwombman Igree w the King JAHcub. The I can only come to the wombman as a natural human and let life happen as it will, forcefulness does not get people far in these situations.
These are a few things I am wondering, and maybe for the I to Iditate on these things will be helpful: What is attracting the I to the sistren? The I mentioned "join me on my holy and clean experience," but is the wombman not on her own trod already? Does the I have Ixperience trying to lead or change ones and ones in lifestyle, and does the sistren want to "join" anyone else's "experience"? Is the Queen not already living a righteous life, and if not, why would the I wanna join w her? Why does the I have the sistren's address if the I never speak to her; she doesn't know the I exist but the I know where she live? Or was that exaggeration?
More love King, I hope to see the I in more reasonings as well.
Ites All.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I