Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5961&start_row=11

brothers, who can help heal my 'mental illness' ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasIndi Sent: 1/16/2015 10:08:59 AM

QUOTE: "Why were you spitting and wrapped in a sheet? How do you explain the weird stuff which you label yourself as weird? Were you not in control of yourself?"

I cannot explain why I did these, it's just part of the ritual.

QUOTE: "Do you take any drugs? Do you have a family history of mental illness? What drugs have they prescribed? What triggers your episodes? Again, looking for any potential causes….."

yes, I take 4mg of Risperidone every day. And also Levomepromazine.
I do not have any mental health history in my family. My episodes are triggered when I discontinue the use of these dangerous babylon meds.

QUOTE:"What is your diet like at the moment? Because an un natural diet may exacerbate anything."

- I am eating vegetarian right now. Cheese and milk products are ok.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/16/2015 11:22:10 AM

I wouldn't trust babywrong mediSIN too much.
Don't let them confuse spiritual experiences,progress ot awakening with some sort of fuckery so called mental illness made up by monsters.

I don't see the I's experiences as complete madness or something worth worrying about,as long as someone is capable of surviving they don't need any help.And if someone is indeed 'mad' to the point where they can't survive,that is they can't eat,drink go to the toilet etc.because they have lost there reason or whatever it is that helps people survive and live properly,Babywrong mediSIN often only worsens their situation and mental state.

Fire

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/16/2015 12:26:21 PM

I agree with Ras Nate.

I highly advise you to get off the "medicine" and get onto real "medicine", eg whole food, fruits, vegetables etc if you are not already. But, in the end this is your choice.

I also agree with Ras Nate that it sounds possibly like a spiritual experience/ awakening of the third eye, perhaps.

I am not you, so I cannot speak directly for what you are experience, but I could suggest that they could be flashes of consciousness. Do you think so?

Ras Nate correctly said that the Babylon meds will only dirty up your body more; reduce your vision more; lead to more problems. Do not trust them. They can be very convincing.

You also said that you were vegetarian. Vegetarians can range from people who live off junk food (as long as meat is not present) to people who live very naturally. More specifically, do you eat naturally?

These are suggestions which would help any condition. It would be very hard to know completely what you are going through in words over the internet, so I don't claim to know exactly what it is.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2015 12:31:43 PM

Even if he wanted to come off his meds it would have to be tapered down slowly (safest) rather than jus cutting them jus abruptly.

But it all boils down to whether or not Ras Indi believes these episodes are spiritual or a sign of illness? It sounds like your in the middle on this one. its hard to offer a cure for something if you don't believe there to be anything wrong with you to begin with! Do you want to live with these episodes can u 'function' in normal daily life despite these occurring? Can you experience spirituality without these episodes or are you dependant on such?

Be wise. Just remember if your cutting the meds, don't do so suddenly

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2015 12:46:22 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20669865/

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2015 12:55:44 PM

"as long as someone is capable of surviving they don't need any help"

Nate what are you even saying. That psychosis isn't real? And debilitating?

You said as long as somebody can survive they don't need help....

People too afraid to leave the confine of their homes through anxiety
People who pose a violent risk to their loved ones and friends through psychotic episodes...... I know a mother who was stabbed by her daughter during an attack
People who hear voices all day long .... Nothing spiritual.... Only condemning condescending and down pressing auditory hallucinations if not those which tell the person to kill themselves
People who have distorted body images and have to vomit after each time they eat
People who use self harm as a means of coping
The list goes on

These are all examples of people who would be able to eat and drink and 'survive'

They don't have a mental health issue? And they don't need help? In your estimation?

Come on king. Maybe you didn't mean this and meant they don't need pharmaceutical help..... it just sounded like you wer're belittling real mental health disease which people a suffer.....as something Babylon made up. The fact that the majority of people with such issues actively seek help (rather than being sectioned) speaks for itself......

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/16/2015 3:01:01 PM

This is why I said etc. when naming some of the things and also why I said survive and LIVE PROPERLY.The examples you brought forward are examples where ones cannot live properly.But even with people who suffer from such things the mediSIN Babylon provides them with often doesn't help them but only makes it worst.We are human beings not machines where ones just know wich button to press to fix it.And many people with mental illnesses have become so because of the system wich comes to save them with mediSIN,in the first place.Lack of LOVE and PATIENCE.
But yes I did mean pharmaceutical help specifically,thought it would be clear because that's what was particulary discussed in previous posts.

I just don't see how RasTa can promote Ital and pure livity,Bun the white supremacy Babylon shitstem in all it's forms and still in some sense agree with modern western Psychiatry and believe that they can maybe help.Much of western psychoanalysis is still mostly based on Dr.freud's foolishness.Dr.Fraud who has mistaken his own misunderstanding,perversion confusion and wickedness for normal human instinct and nature.

" Freud suffered from spastic colon, near continuous depressive moods, neurasthenia, homosexual tendencies, bad temper, migraines, constipation, travel phobias, death fears, heart irregularity, money phobias, infected sinuses, fainting spells and hostile drives of hate and murder. He had been a victim of superstition, magical numbers and childish gullibility. He was a cocaine addict. Freud has impressed his own pathological childhood onto modern society as a typical situation, thus creating psychic chaos in the psychological society. Freud's personality has distorted psychology and psychiatry."

Blind leading the blind.
Iman unapologetically BUN psychiatric mediSIN and nonesense.

"cold psychology dem a study.."
-Vaughn Benjamin

Selassie I
Menen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2015 11:05:23 PM

RasIndi, what the I experienced was not a spiritual experience, it was psychosis. The reason I say this is because of this thing the I said:

-----
My episodes are triggered when I discontinue the use of these dangerous babylon meds.
-----

As Garveys Africa said, the I can't just stop those kinds of medication, the I needs to slowly taper off them so your body has time to balance Iself.

Here is a Reasoning that explains why you can't stop that kind of medicine so abruptly.

Mental illness and Babylon medication

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/17/2015 2:27:49 AM

I agree with Ras Nate on every level.

First they decrease the spiritual vision of their sufferers through numerous methods; mostly food. Once the person cannot see, but DOES NOT KNOW that they cannot see (I am not talking about normal vision), then they refer them to the psychiatrists, OR they refer themselves because they do not know what to do.

Don't get me wrong; people in need should have help but modern psychology is NOT help.

Here is my best analogy of the Shitystem:

In babylon, we are all frogs in a pan of water. A flame beneath the pan is slowly heating up the water. At first, the frogs can happily play around, as the water is a good temperature. The temperature steadily increases, BUT FROM ONE SECOND TO THE NEXT THERE APPEARS TO BE NO CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE. Before the frogs know it, the temperature of the water is starting to scald them, yet there seemed to be no change from one second to the next.

The scalding is basically the descrease in the vision of the third eye; they are being scalded, but do not know it, BECAUSE ALL THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN IS THE PAN.

Modern psychology attempts to take these frogs, who are being burned, but they know not how, and to talk them into being OK.

For example, when someone has been hurt (decrease in the third eye), they do not know it, but they want NOT to be hurt. In the frog's ignorance, they think that it must be the others frogs that are hurting them, because ALL THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN IS THE PAN. So the frogs start wars, thinking that getting rid of the other frogs will do the trick. They because extremely anxious, sometimes avoiding the other frogs, thinking that the others frogs cannot hurt them anymore.

But, beyond anything that the psychologist teaches them, THEY ARE STILL BEING BURNED.

Until they have been LIFTED OUT OF the pan, they will forever be sufferers; all other methods of eliminating the mental compaints will simply perhaps make one frog realize that it is not the other frog that is hurting them, BUT MODERN PSYCHOLOGY CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY THE FROG IS STILL BEING BURNED.

The first thing that I would address with a sufferer is how they are living their life. Eating what babylon wants them to eat will only keep them in the pan.

The sufferers need to be lifted out of the pan; only then will all suffering cease.

Do you get the analogy?

For those of you who don't get the idea of being "lifted out of the pan", well this is something that one must experience for themselves; it cannot be put into words.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: RasIndi Sent: 1/17/2015 4:33:12 AM

Thank you all for your reasoning.

QUOTE: "You also said that you were vegetarian. Vegetarians can range from people who live off junk food (as long as meat is not present) to people who live very naturally. More specifically, do you eat naturally?"

- I do eat rather naturally, no junk food, just home cooked food.

QUOTE: "Do you want to live with these episodes can u 'function' in normal daily life despite these occurring?"

I do feel better off meds, even with this 'crazyness'. And yes, I do think I can function well in society even with having these states that I have. I think these experiences are something I have to go through to purify spiritually, cos I do feel better after each one, I feel more sane and healthier emotionally.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I