Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5957&start_row=1

'Rhodesia' youths

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2015 12:36:43 PM

Whe really a gwan with Zimbabwe? how this evil white man have burial on sacred ground and de I dem not dug up his rars and thrown him back to Europe. Buried with memorial at Malindidzimu 'top of the world' which I find out say is a sacred place for the Ndebele. this white freak deserves not to pick and choose his burial place among the sacred hola mountains and hilltops of Zimbabwe; little more for it to be among the country's tourist attractions. Hitler wasn't buried in Jerusalem.

dash the grave.

Free Africa

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2015 1:29:33 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103688/Mugabe-loyalists-demand-body-colonialist-Cecil-Rhodes-exhumed-sent-Britain.html

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2015 10:00:09 PM

Yes I, that wicked devil should be removed. Instead of sending his bones, they should melt all traces of his bones in acid and send the tub of acid back to England.

Here is a link that describes some of his wickedness.

Cecil Rhodes & De Beers: Genocide Diamonds

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2015 6:26:39 AM

Yeah but you know in England he is seen as a hero. One of the most prestigious scholarships is still the Rhodes scholarship at university and his burial place is a tourist attraction for Europeans. They have it there almost like a trophy, I think it is time to be removed.

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 1/14/2015 9:58:06 AM

Jah eternal fyah bun dem pagan crook deh

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/14/2015 1:58:26 PM

Dats true Iyah
Some Idrens wants wrote a later to the government about Evil John Rhodes' bones buried on our hola shrines,Njerere to be removed but the governmant did nothing about.

It is said,those bones are the cause of all our calamities,they should be removed from this hola place where whiteman is not welcome.

Rhodes' bones haffi move!!!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2015 2:12:17 PM

Eeeeh? Give thanks I never knew about that letter. Then it's time for the Warriors to dig it up and dash weh! No government asking for permission to bun righteous Fire. Community justice

Same goes with the statue him have all over South Africa fe blow ina thousand pieces. What kinda message that send to the psyche? When I come home I do not want to see towering imagery and idolatry of white man

Can you imagine Bin Laden grave on ground zero - new york? Hitler bury in Jerusalem?
It's an insult to black people

Africa must FREE

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I