Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5944&start_row=11

Ganja Alternative

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 1/6/2015 4:33:07 PM

also in Raspect to the poster, iman is not diverging the topic , simply iron sharpening iron blessed love

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 1/6/2015 4:50:35 PM

Seen Iya Icious Ras. There is definitely no doubt that Kaneh was around during times of Solomon. Kaneh-Bosm is Iration not evolution. Kaneh-Bosm is the tree of Ife. Which was in d garden of Eden, also know as Ithiopia. Bless UP Kingman. Misgana for the sharing of the I knowledge. Hopefully one day, InI will trod inna the Hola land of His Imperial Majesty.

Love Itinually.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/6/2015 4:51:27 PM

I would agree with several other of the Idren, there really is no alternative to ganja that gives exactly the same effects. Ganja is a gift from Jah.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 1/7/2015 1:31:27 AM

greetings Lord Nazir,
iman is always welcomed to the hola land of aethiopia, as ones andones say, when a rasta bredrin meets a fellow rasta bredrin they always act as if they have known each other for a long time, which means tbe link has already been created only thing remaining is repatriation to the motherland.
Recently there has been sth interesting happening, iman visited masaai mara a few weeks back and was told of a white man who came to visit the place,fell in love with it and now has married a masaai wombman and lives in mara land, it was the funniest news i read, if the i can check online the man is called illchamus,the i will read about him.
Also in i rootsland in marsabit, the i was told of a white man who came feom europe and has married a borana woman, i was very amazed because our culture strictly forbids outside marriage but times a changing so will people. it is amazing to see peopke from the outside world say that they are tired of living in a controlled system and would rather come and live in africa. many have bought land in the rural mountains and are settling there, even the missionaries who came here a long time ago still have land and wont sell because they know the inportance of africa.
Ini will patiently wait for the i to come to aethiopia so we can bless up some shashamane incense together,
one love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/7/2015 6:00:39 AM

FIRE

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 1/7/2015 10:07:26 AM

Damiana is very mild and doesn't do much for me, I've found. Blue Lotus is an herb (used by the ancient Egyptians) that has some mild sedative effects comparable to cannabis. I would personally look into Caapi leaf or Syrian Rue seeds. They contain harmaline which is very sedative and has the potential to be pychedelic if consumed in large doses (more than you would consume via smoking, you have to make a brew or extract out of it). The caapi will taste nicer (syrian rue is gross), but the rue is much more potent. I would definitely say that any kind of harmaline containing MAOI such as caapi leaf or rue will be your best bet, as most imitators are much more mild and less noticeable than cannabis.

I would make an herbal blend of something like damiana, blue lotus, skullcap (lots of medicinal benefits), mullein (good for the lungs),and caapi/syrian rue. Could be a smoking blend or you could make a tea out of it. All of these herbs are 100% legal and can be sourced out organically.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/7/2015 10:11:53 AM

Give ANKHS, Bless Up! Proper!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/8/2015 12:36:51 PM

Dear everyone,

Peyote cactus and san pedro cactus both expand consciousness.

Both are gifts from jah to help us to find him here on the earth, and not the sky

I agree that neither are the same as the holy herb but do have the same soul revealing effects. It diff
ers from cannabis in intensity, nausea etc.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/8/2015 1:10:56 PM

If what you are looking for is something legal by babylon laws i think these are legal to grow but not consume. But how would they know if you eat a bit?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/8/2015 2:25:35 PM

Missed the elephant in the room......

RUUTZ, bredda why you searching for alternative?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I