Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5944&start_row=1

Ganja Alternative

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/6/2015 6:55:04 AM

Whoa na, yo d Idem kno a any herbs wha produce same to similar affect as ganja tru tea or otherwise?

Anybody know about Wilddagga, Marihuanilla, Wild lettuce, Kanna, Damiana or St John's Wart or any other herb man has or can use in similar ways to marijuana?

Give thANKHs, Haile!!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/6/2015 9:09:51 AM

There are many herbs that may produce a similar effect to marijuana.
However Iman would certainly not recommend the "legal high" synthetic cannabis spices since they can irreversibly damage the brain.There are salvia species wich can produce similar effects to herb,but some may have a stronger effect and cause hallucinations and so on..

No other herb or spice can produce the exact effect of THC and CBD so I would say if ones don't use the herb than it's no good to try and replace it since no other herb can cause these specific effects it has.
The herb is unique as any other plant is.

Blessed I and I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/6/2015 9:31:05 AM

D I never hear of Marihuanilla (little marijuana)?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/6/2015 10:47:51 AM

Isis Ras Nate, Isis

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/6/2015 12:24:15 PM

No king,I never heard of it.
But I did some research and according to what I've read it doesn't seem to be as harmful as other herbs and spices I came across wich are suppposed to be similar to Marijuana yet legal.It can actually be used for medicinal uses like blood pressure,menstrual problems and skin problems and bruises.
But as I said,it doesn't contain the main properties marijuana contains wich make it into the herb it is.That means no Iditation and wisdom etc..from marihuanilla (Leonurus sibiricus).
The only similarities I see with the herb is that it can be used to heal some things and also to relax the user.But I don't see this as enough to call it a Ganja alternative.

Irie

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/6/2015 12:46:23 PM

Well not actually a replacement alternative because everything is what each is but another herb that a heighten awareness, relaxing preferably in tea form,

Give Thanks tho yeh

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 1/6/2015 1:08:01 PM

There is no herb inna Iration that is a "replacement" for Kaneh. InI have tried all the herbs the I mentioned, in InI younger days. Aswell as many forms of "legal marijuana", also inna InI younger days. While there is definitely some benefits that can be received from the listed plants, nothing can replace the greatest of JAH herbs. The one that grew on King Solomon grave, the one used inna the anointing oil. Etc.

Bless UP Iya's for JAH live. RastafarI.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/6/2015 1:25:42 PM

True that y I say not a replacement cuz everything is it's own unique thing, what about Kanna,

Not to get off topic but where is this Solomon's grave?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 1/6/2015 2:55:14 PM

Of course the polluted corrupted scriptures of the modern LIEbles will not say such. Although, if the I googles "Solomons grave scriptures", all that comes up is talking about cannabis growing on it. Some archaeologist claim to have found remains of the cannabis plant near where King Solomon grave was/is thought to be. It is VERY true though, that Cannabis was grown and kept in abundance during the times of which King Solomon was around.

Bless UP Iya. JAH live.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 1/6/2015 4:25:26 PM

Give thanks and praises to His Majesty Qedamawi Jah Rastafari.
Ini know the potential of the herb compared to alcohol and other stuff as long as it is used in the right order. King Suleiman the wisest man on mother earth definetly had a ganja farm growing and the reason iman came to realeyez this is because when King Menelik 1 came from visiting King Suleiman, he went back with goods that were of benefit to ithiopia, and ganja must have been one of the things King Menelik brought back because ithiopia currently has one of the strongest, sweetest smelling ganja in Africa with malawi gold up there, i do not kbow the order of best herbs as babylon always has to categorize each and everyting, but ini know that shashamane is one of the most blessed herbs on earth, iman have been to i rootsland and smoked some green freshly harvested shashamane, btw the herb is called shashamane do not confuse with the place His majesty gave to our african brothers and sisters in the diaspora, the herb is very good in curing any kind of illness, it is the most popular ganja in eastern africa and as i know it i have heard of a few people who sell and distribute the herb to europe as well. Ithiopia is know as the leading country to have the best herb as even europe raspects it too and shashamane is the name they gave it. iman have not done much research on it but i have reasoned with many bredrins and sistrens who have much raspect to the herb, still it would not be a mystery to i if the herb dates back to king menelik and was handed up by king suleiman. the herb has been on high times as well if iman is correct and the spoke good words of it, zion mountain, the i is is zimbabwe, has ini heard of this herb called shashamane?
blessed irits my bredrins and sistrens.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I