Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5944&start_row=61

Ganja Alternative

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/10/2015 5:45:39 PM

I've had to do it once but usually d one wit d piss for others!

Make I wonder tho cause I used to sit locked in a car wit blunt after blunt blowin and still pass a test and I cousin would take shotguns but not smoke and pass them.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/10/2015 6:14:20 PM

I hear of brothers selling piss in the penitentiary for the same reason, haha. Den you must be able to find somebody? Or are they random? Light one up king, if you don't like smoke then purchase a volcano and steam. Haha bless up

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/10/2015 6:22:40 PM

Random, I just was thinking tho I eat hemp seed products so mayb a tea a do but if I can be around an ounce of second hand the mayb a steam huh

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/10/2015 10:48:15 PM

what is de I problem realy? Why de I lookin fo an alternative to ganja?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/11/2015 12:14:21 AM

The places I work does random urine test and some places test hair follicles!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/11/2015 3:02:31 AM

Dear me, I feel for you. That is babylon reaching a new height where they start doing random tests on hair follicles for cannabis.

If what you are looking for is something slightly psychedelic, I could recommend the whole ginseng root boiled. No sources mention of it's psychedelic properties, but I took some once, and it is unmistakable when it happens. It is completely legal here in the UK. But it is also a potent energy tonic; I have never seen it been referred to as a soul revealer, this is just from my experience. Don't overdo ginseng though, it is something to be used with respect.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/27/2015 1:20:17 PM

You asked for a mild meditative tea;

I have the perfect plant! Gotu Kola;

"History

Gotu kola, a member of the parsley family, is highly regarded in India, perhaps as one of the most spiritual of all herbs. It grows in some areas of the Himalayas where it is used by yogis to improve meditation. It is said to develop the crown chakra which is the energy center at the top of the head and to balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain, which the leaf is said to resemble." (from website);

http://www.gaiaherbs.com/products/ingredient/9/Gotu-Kola

--------------------------------------------------------

100% legal by babylon laws, although it is not eplicitly soul revealing like cannabis, it IS used for meditation and the long term development of consciousness - perhaps the best known plant for this aside from the herb.

Can be sourced organically and taken as a tea,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/29/2015 4:43:22 AM

Does anybody have any experience with Gotu Kola?,

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I