Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5929&start_row=1

Metu Neter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/22/2014 11:33:23 AM

Anyone read this book yet???Iman only have volume 2 and 3.
I would say this book would be fundamental to learn Rastafari,from the teachings of Ancient Kamit,I and I ancestors.It made I open up and I cud even now overstand what G.A has been saying all along since he came to this site.

Maybe after reading this book,one would overs why Rasta seh burn bible,jesus,christianity and god.

The Kamit teachings are the real teachings of Rastafari

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/22/2014 12:57:21 PM

Give thanks royally Zion Mtn! Can the I please elaborate on which copy of the Medu Ntr the I is reading? Publisher or editor info?
One love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/23/2014 5:44:51 AM

Hmm..

The hola MDU NTR is not a book........ it is the text found throughout Kemet such as the Coffin texts, Pyramid texts, Incient papyri including the book of coming forth by day..

I suppose you mean the Books by Dr Ra Un Nefer? They are OK..... They give you HIS interpretation of kemetic principles which he applies to modern day life. It more of a spiritual read.

But I must say it is based from individual interpretation, although respectable it actually contains very LITTLE MDU NTR

For anyone wanting to learn the basics of how to actually READ the MDU NTR, here is one good link from Brother Reggie, creator of secretoftheankh.com. Reggie is a direct student of Dr Ben Jochannen....... Note, this presentation comes via InI BLACk POWER sources, not RASTAFARI sources

http://www.slideshare.net/africaonline1/mdu-ntr-for-intellectual-warfare

+

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3426By7IOs (FWD 30mins for beginning of presentation)

HOTEP

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/23/2014 5:58:56 AM

I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE MDU NTR TO START WITH THE TEACHINGS OF DR BEN JOCHANNEN. THE MAN IS A PROPHET

- HIS BOOKS
- HIS VIDEOS
- HIS LECTURES

......and then Ashra Kwesi.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/23/2014 4:08:50 PM

Blessed thanks for sharing those Iducational resources, Iyah Garveys Africa. Yochannan and Kwesi both brilliant teachers! Iyest RASpect. Thanks also for that clarification - that mdu NTR is the actual language itself, often called "Egyptian hieroglyphs". But many have made compilations or commentaries, such as Dr Ra Un Nefer as the I mentioned. I thought I saw that version on LOJ site, looking now but cannot find it, and I was also wondering if that was the one Iman Zion I is mentioning.
Zion Iyah, is that the copy the I was referencing?
Haile Truth and Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/24/2014 1:27:18 AM

I suppose you mean the Books by Dr
Ra Un Nefer?

True my breddah G.A and sista Jah Child,dat is what I man mean.Its based on personal interpretation true and I think for a start to overs Kemet its good,bcz some Kemetic texts are difficult to overs and they need someone to shed more light pon dem.

What I man concluded is dat the Rastafari livity is indeed an Ancient Afrikan Livity frm Ancient Kemet/Kush Empire

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/24/2014 6:37:04 AM

InI blackman has known that since creation. But to have documented evidence of where when and how this thing is an African Inciency trod is all the better. Most definitely jahman, give thanks

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/24/2014 8:41:30 AM

More teachings from Kamit,can help people to hev a clearer picture of Rastafari and Afrika

Ites Up Rasta

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/24/2014 4:33:21 PM

True Iyahs. Give thanks for Djehuti and Mdu Ntr.
Zion I, did the I find this copy of Dr Ra Un Nefer's on the LOJ site? I thought I saw it there before and now I do not see it. Maybe it was Sacred Texts I am thinking of? I know I dnload a copy on a previous computer and now I cannot find it again, haha.
Ises and Love Iternal I's.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/24/2014 8:44:24 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I