Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5923&start_row=11

Water

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/20/2014 7:32:37 AM

I go to a spring and bring a ten liter bucket. There is glas versions but I use a plastic one.

Talk to old folks nearby, old farmers etc if they know of a spring. Also city councils often have register of springs in the area. There might be a closer one than 160 miles.

Bless

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 12/20/2014 1:20:51 PM

Dear All,

Thank you again for suggestions; its interesting to know that others regularly collect from wild springs.

I have just found one that is 1.5 hours away, so it would be a 3 hour round trip in a car. It also happens to be reputed as the cleanest in the country.

http://www.findaspring.com/category/locations/europe/

It is the Evendine in Malvern.

If you collect spring water on a regular basis, how much do you take at one time? How long does it last in bottles?

Would I do this trip, say, once a week? Or could I take loads more (the source is continuous) and do it less regularly?

For those who said they collect their spring water, what is your experience with this?

All the best,

Joe.

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 10:16:26 AM

It's possible to have access to pure spring water near or at your own yard. I would advise to get together with a number of brethren, discuss about a proper and convenient location that would be easily accessible to all of you, and dig a well. Water from a well is the cleanest you can find living in a city or countryside far from a natural spring. It's natural water too.
-
Additional measures can be taken to protect the well from malicious individuals and acid rain, like installing an airtight lid with a lock upon it, then let all members of your brotherhood have a copy of the key.
-
Digging a well should not be too hard, unless the water level is deep underground, then it should take more days to sink it.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I