Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5914&start_row=91

Caucasians becoming rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 166
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2015 7:49:12 AM

I have reservations about the new race business. Garveyites burn the idea of racial miscegenation in its entirety. Still, equality is what the message was about. We can be equal and I still hold onto I roots, acknowledging but not being prejudice toward any differences we may have. That is what His Majesty was talking

Messenger: Marcelo León Sent: 1/20/2015 12:45:56 AM

I have questions for the ones asking Caucasians why them choose to be, or to follow RasTafarI.

I questions are, "what other choice is there for Caucasians?"

"Since Haile Selassie is the King of kings and Lord of lords; does that make him the King and Lord of the Caucasians also, and all the peoples of the world?"

"Is JAH RasTafarI is the Creator and Ruler over all Iration?"

If so, then "Why should Caucasians not follow their creator? Why should they continue to live in darkness if they have seen the Great Light?"

More love and guidance

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/20/2015 1:50:43 AM

Yes I
Is there another King of JAH that sat on the throne of David in these times to give Righteous Guidance in these times, man of the millennium, King Selassie did much for all races not just Africa, so Rastafari has a relations with all the earth and all its people

Christ came for the Jews first then the gentiles.

For many Jews denied the messiah jus as many black deny Haile Selassie I RasTafari

So Rastafari come for the African first then the rest of the human race...

Salvatio comes from the Jews but is for All , Rastafari is healing the roots and all the human family tree

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/20/2015 2:54:14 AM

All I know is I am part of all woman and part of all man

Nyabingi, Death to all black & white downpressors

Death to all evil in the black in the white and death to the evil downpressors of all shades in between black and white
Fire upon the duppies in high places, in Human temples , death and fire to all bad spirit and thoughts befor they manifest into action
Water upon the words of his majesty in all people, fertilizer to Rastafari tree of life, human tree of life , knowledge is power , more fruit of overstanding

Nyabingi

Leave Babylon all races , there's a promised land for all who leave Babylon
Rastafari way is way outta Babylon , mentally spiritually and mist importance physically, heaven on earth now! Not I. The sky when we die! 1 love, 1 life , 1 irator, 1 Iration

More unity, more strength to all.

Unity like the trinity

Haile Selassie IandI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/21/2015 4:03:38 AM

Salvation does not come from de Jews.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2015 6:33:03 AM

http://www.afropunk.com/m/blogpost?id=2059274%3ABlogPost%3A1221780

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2015 10:23:01 PM

The teaching of salvation came from the Jews but not Judaism alone, the Conquering Lion Selassie comes from Judah tribe though and HIM is I light and Salvation of Christ , bless the anointed King of Glory, open your gates ( hearts, minds, souls.) that the King of Glory( righteousness,salvation) may come in...

Many teachings of salvation from other tribes of people but not reaching the ears of the multitudes, Christ words fell on deaf ears and King Selassie words fell on def ears but the ground that received the seed from whatever / whoever the source . Its really one salvation come in many forms, to be free from sin or spiritual darkness' is to be doing right livin in the way enlightened, enlightenment, nirvana and all that ....King Selassie I know the source is One Almighty

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2015 11:15:57 PM

I see must help the downpressors to help the downpressed, though for their crimes they will have to pay, after they pay they must be live in the right way from there on forward . Changing the oppressors conditions will change the conditions of the oppressed.

It's up to the ones that can stop the injustice, make a change ,talk sum sense into the arrogant and un enlightened whites( and all colors), give them sum ital and nourish them minds body and soul so they can function right, obviously out of order, racism and greed, arrogance are symptoms of a deeper problem, a lack of love and truth, a weak heart must be made strong, the hearts of stone need JAH Rastafari right conditions and teachings and ways to turn em into hearts of flesh. Good ova evil. Overcome evil with good. Victory is taking a stand for the Allmighty and what is right, just and true. Yes my Lord of love does lay down his life for his people. What is not worth dying for is not worth living for.
Perfect love casts out all fear.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2015 11:44:24 PM

John 4:22
Luke 1:32

In the fire but it never gets burned

Isat is fire in amarac , sat is truth in sanskrit

Fire is truth so truth can't get bun even if its in bible

Burn all false doctrines , false leaders , burn Rome, ect , but not the scripture that was food for our Lord and King

King Selassie glory is all throughout the bible, burning out all evil, a light shining out of that history of war and suffering, giving hope, truth will remain

History must not be forgotten either. Lest we make the mistakes again, let us learn from humanity, and all of its vaults of recorded experience

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2015 8:09:38 AM

From you say burn Rome....

then man sight things like:
MATTHEW MARK LUKE JOHN
Letters to the CORINTHIANS
Letters to the ROMANS
Epistles of PAUL
etc

- why should any of the above concern an Italist African? Why should any of the above concern the Israelite?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 166

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I