Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5912&start_row=1

Children are joy

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/6/2014 12:00:37 PM

Children are joy
We must educate the youth
We must teach them right from wrong
Good food from bad food
Good word from bad word
We must teach the youth to
Create good, positive thoughts and actions
We must teach the youth truth
Children are joy

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/6/2014 2:05:33 PM

Greetings
Iman had the same reasoning. Children are the future. But babywrong want to take and indoctrinate I children into the system. In many a country InI have to take children to learn within babywrong or face persecution. Maybe Idren can start schools to keep InI children safe
Blessings

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/6/2014 2:50:51 PM

Reason on dis yesterday about more home schoolin.
The system yah wan rezone all d public school districts fa'da put majority off I youths wha live ina certain area in certain school wha ain doin to well and others in dem wha doin better!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/6/2014 3:56:58 PM

Bless-sings I&I&I,
give thANKHs for this reasoning.
Truth & Rights for the Youth Iverywhere, I&I&I sons and daughters JAH.
VDR, what was the I reasoning about home schooling yesterday? The I know that Iwombman an early child educator + supporter of homeschooling? One love Most High.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/6/2014 9:02:43 PM

Yes I Impress, I tellin I Idren cause in N.O I hear say cause of gentrification more n more Blacks are turning to home schooling, so we reason on dat and the common core thing they have goin on with public schooling and privte or cat'lic (catholic) school is more sophisticated romanizing!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/7/2014 12:08:41 AM

Rasta is very practical , all Idren learn from JAH is what them can use for JAH glory. But Babylon gives to much waste and life becomes a waste if real education is not received from HAILE SELASSIE

Give us the teachings of His Majesty

"It is you who must mould the minds of your students -that they may be wise, farsighted, intelligent, profound in their thinking, devoted to their country and government and fruitful in their work. It is you who must serve as the example. On their part also, they will have to learn not only formal education but also self-discipline that should be worthy to be inherited. May the Almighty God be with you in the fulfillment of your duties."
- King Rastafari

Teflon- fight dem youth
http://youtu.be/zWNow4mjyeA

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/7/2014 10:54:29 AM

Give Ises for the words of Negusa Nagast.
True VDR, very true; another reason I&I advocate home schooling is that schools push for vaccines. Even if the parents fill out a waiver, the pediatricians and schools will mention it repeatedly.
And secondly, if the Idrens go to school, unvaccinated or vaccinated, these are still filthy places, in physical sense as well as Iritual sense, and there is high risk for contamination of the pure Livity. Iwombman plan to feed I Idrens pure Ital, and I would not want to risk I little ones going around all the cheetos and nachos and the disgusting foods in schools, or trading lunches with someone out of ignorance. The other kids at school are likely pumped full of antibiotics, making their immune systems weak and causing frequent illnesses, and I also would not want I Idrens exposed to those germs. It is one thing to walk in public, go to market or whatever, and then go home and wash up. It is another thing for a child to spend 8 hours every day in a room with 40 other people, all sharing the same pencil sharpener or even door handles, breathing the same indoor air under fluorescent tube lighting... Yuck.
Thirdly, I was homeschooled off and on throughout adolescence, and I Mama never gave Iwombman a curriculum go follow. I just read whatever books I wanted, and learned through literature what I chose independently. When I decided to go to public school at 14, I passed all four years of high school with an above-perfect grade point average; this shows Iwombman that a child can seek independent education and be successful at teaching oneself at a higher standard than a public school could teach. I not only advocate home schooling, I also advocate self-led Iducation, in which the adult guides and scaffolds the child only as much as the child needs, but leaves most of the choices up to the child as far as subject matter and daily practice. This is like Montessori in a way.
As Ras Jesse mentioned, RasTafarI is practical, and Iwombman also hope to help children learn how to live in practical senses - agriculture, midwifery, carpentry, and so on - alongside academic Iducation.
More and more bless-sings up on JAH youth.
One love.

Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 12/8/2014 8:22:10 AM

Greetings,

I have a 5 year old who's in kindergarten this year. At the beginning of the school year, he sat out for 2 weeks, because we moved during that time and we didn't have proof of residence. They seriously allowed my child to miss 2 weeks of school. I thought about homeschooling then, but how does it work? I am also allowing my 5 month old, when she gets older, to be homeschooled because she's not vaccinated. Can I let someone else homeschool them? Would it be a fee?

Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 12/8/2014 8:30:01 AM

I also want my children to learn African history. I try to teach him some about MalcolmX and Martin Luther king JR. He's also been very sick ALOT lately with a stomach bug, throwing up. I don't trust the school's GMO poison. We shop at Whole foods with organic and GMO free products, so I know it isn't from home.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/8/2014 7:53:00 PM

Blessed love Queen. Give thANKHs for life of the little Ones.
Iwombman Iditate on health and wiseItes for the I's in the school situation. I know that free homeschooling by parents or by a third party is an option. However, in some cases, the state curriculum may be required to be followed (probably if the adult involved does not have valid teaching credentials). My mother had teaching credentials at the time, so I was allowed to be homeschooled in her own curriculum (which happened to be very relaxed). There are private, usually Christian, homeschool programs which build the curriculum and charge fees. I know that there are also online homeschool options in some states, for some grades. I would call the local school district office for more information!
I&I fully Igree about the food choices and Ifrican history. Iyest guidance in making choices for the Idrens about all of this! Selahsie I love!

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I