Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5911&start_row=1

Downpression

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/6/2014 9:49:42 AM

Greetings in the name of the most high Jah
Every place that Iman go InI find that many people don't take Rasta Iriously. Rasta cannot go to school in dreads,cannot get a job with dreads. The razor is forced upon I head. Police follow any Bredren around just to put them in jail. Everybody looks at Rasta as a crook. Everybody take away I right to smoke herb.Everybody want Iman to change to Christian. But Rasta must keep strong.
Blessings

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/6/2014 11:09:35 AM

Blessed greetings King.
Give thanks for the Incouragement to stand firm throughout the struggles of babywrong.
Where is the I, JK Wango, located in this time?
Iwombman in San Diego, and finding that many people here are open to ask questions about RasTa. I love to see that.
JAH Irits rising in man and wombman, and I&I have to face the struggles with a positive outlook because "no matter what games they play, we've got something they can never take away - it's the fyah," as Bob sings. Hotter fyah on babywrong, I&I already victorious despite babylon downpression. I&I know the reasons for the dreadlocks and the ganJAH and everything else I&I do in this trod. The lack of overstanding by babywrong can't take those reasons away from I. Babywrong gonna burn itself to the ground anyway, so keep outta there and live UP, trod on a Tzion. ThANKHs again for sharing these thoughts and for coming forward in the forums.
One love.

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/6/2014 1:52:25 PM

Greetings JAH Child
Iman in kenya.
Much love to all RasTa in San Diego
one love one peace
Praises Into the most high
Blessings

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/6/2014 1:53:42 PM

Greetings JAH Child
Iman in kenya.
Much love to all RasTa in San Diego
one love one peace
Praises Into the most high
Blessings

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/6/2014 3:46:56 PM

Jambo Iyah JK Wango,
Selahm Selasie I, Haile Selasie I.
There are a few Idrens in Kenya who visit the forums also. Blessed love to all Idrens+Istrens in Kenya and Iverywhere.
Which part of Kenya Iman in?
Iwombman visited Eldama Ravine, Maasai Mara, and Ngong Hills areas in 2007. LOVE and hopefully see that beautiful Iration soon forword.
RasTafarI live UP

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/6/2014 5:40:27 PM

Jambo. Iman live in Rongai. Blessings be upon the I from HIM. One heart

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/7/2014 10:33:34 AM

Blessed Oneness Idren!
Rongai is close to Nakuru, yeah?
What does the I do in Rongai? Iman in school, or working?
Haile I. Give Ises JAH.

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/7/2014 3:11:54 PM

Blessings upon the I from the Irator ! Iman feel joy at the I's profound knowledge of I land. Two Rongais I know of. One is in Nakuru as the I states and the other is near Ngong. Iman stay near Ngong studying film and animation. Blessings Idren

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/8/2014 8:00:17 PM

Blessed King! Iman in an art school?
Iwombman only visit in Kenya for a few weeks, but the land + people deeply touched I heart. I still have photos of Ngong, and fond memories. I&I always hope to return =)

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 12/9/2014 12:28:09 PM

Ises to the most high
I man in a media school.
Blessing

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I