Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5907&start_row=21

Daughters, Empresses, Lionesses, All Wombman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/7/2015 4:38:40 PM

Idren Jesse, bless-sings and thanks for sharing the upfull vibrations. More power and praise to Life, and to all Life Givers.
Mama + Papa of Creation, Love.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/7/2015 9:07:18 PM

Blessings Jah Child!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2015 5:49:23 AM

UP

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/15/2015 2:20:47 PM

Greetings + RASpect
Ises Omega I, give thankhs for all Womban+mankind.

I wonder if the I's have heard of the Emoto Water Experiment, in which a glass jar of double distilled water is "exposed" to ideas either through printed words on a paper on the jar, an image being "shown" to the water, music being played... Some of the ideas are emotionally positive, others emotionally negative, others still are subjective such as heavy metal music. Afterwards the water is frozen and photographed under a microscope, and the crystaline structures of the frozen water observed.

More information is here on the website of Masaru Emoto

This is a quote from the lead experimenter:
Combination of non-resonating vibration can result in destructive energy, and nothing can be created out of it. When some vibration and the other resonate each other, it always creates beautiful design. Thus, most of the Earth is covered with beautiful nature.
That is why scientists, philosophers, and religionists pursue for unknown facts. Is it presumptuous to suggest them taking paths with “the pursuit of beauty” in mind as a means to confirm their right paths?

There are approximately 7 billion people exist on this Earth now. I think there is one common standard we share although our skin colors, languages, religious beliefs may be different. I think that is the standard of “beauty”.
However, the deep pursuit of beauty is slightly different depending on experience, age, and personality. That is why many types of wonderful artists who pursue the secrets of beauty always appear in the human history one after another.

Therefore, the photograph of crystals is neither science nor religion. I hope it is enjoyed as a new type of art. Nevertheless, the world it shows is truth, and there is no doubt that many messages essential to our lives are hidden in it.
Masaru Emoto

I medItation upon this idea leads to two thoughts: first, because the experimenters were designating one jar for this, one for that, and so on, the one variable that is constant throughout the experiment, whether using printed words, images, music, prayers, is the thought of the experimenter(s). It cannot be separated from any aspect of the experiment, and the results in the water are similar regardless of the means of "exposing" the water, meaning that it the thoughts themselves, electromagnetic currents passing through time and space from the mind of the experimenter to the water, may be affecting the outcome just as much or more than the method of exposure to the thought.

The second thought is: if water is affected so drastically by thoughts and vibrations even to form different structures by the molecules, then how much more is a child's composition affected by the thoughts and vibrations of the mother as she carries the growing baby? Suspended in water for the first 40 strongs of our lives... (I wonder if this is another clue into that Noah metaphor.)... The water surrounding the child is affected, the Emoto experiment shows that much. It leads to sense that the child and all the water inside the child's composition would also be impacted by those vibrations also.

I start to think about futuristic ideas to bring gestation outside the womb. I even heard a transhumanist spokesperson champion this idea as "more freedom for women." More dumb indeed; free, not even close. What would the trade off be? A generation of humans grown in glass jars, with the thoughts of their experimenters affecting them even from a ball of cells.

Ises to the Power of Womban, the safekeepers of all generations. The High Priestess of the Yoniverse, through her doorway comes all Life. May all Womban uphold the power to grow life, and the power to nurture that growing life with a harmonious vibration, preparing the child for a life of strength and health. This is the sacredness of the Womb, and all humans must glory in it!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/15/2015 7:04:03 PM

Greetings beloved siStar! Love the reasonings!

I have been inspired br Emoto's experiment ever sine I saw the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" (interesting movie, similar to the Matrix)

In response to di I's question:

I second thought is: if water is affected so drastically by thoughts and vibrations even to form different structures by the molecules, then how much more is a child's composition affected by the thoughts and vibrations of the mother as she carries the growing baby?"

Indeed! I would imagine it to be way more intense then the single jar/thought experiment, as our womb is a sacred living container, alive with sounds, heartbeat rythm, ancestral/DNA communications, and a multitude of other energies. That is why a woman with child must be at peace, her thoughts pure and lovely as she forms the growing life within her.

Nice Iditation sistah!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/16/2015 9:54:53 AM

Blessed Love RasGoddess! Yes my thoughts exactly, even more of an effect. I am not sure if I have seen that film, is it a hollywood movie like the Matrix?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/16/2015 10:16:12 AM

Good rizing sista, it's a hard to describe documentary/film about science, spirituality and Quantum Physics. Thought provoking. Though I recently heard that it was partly funded by the Church of scientology. Not sure how valid that rumor is, but regardless, InI know how to navigate through babylon from an Afrikan perspective and recognize our spiritual systems and philosophies. Build a nice spliff before you watch it...LOL...as you go "down the rabbit hole"

I'm sure you can find it online. Here's a trailer for it

https://youtu.be/IP_GkQ_j2jw

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/16/2015 10:29:52 AM

Yes I give thankhs KhepeRa!
Seen Impress, give thankhs! I have seeen it, years ago it feels like. May be worth checking again =)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I