Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5901&start_row=41

Origin of Christs and Messiahs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/30/2015 8:45:09 AM

You haven't answered my question in the least. You say fire on all who teach bible and christ salvation. His Imperial Majesty Marcus Garvey Emmanuel Haile Selassie I is one of them.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/30/2015 10:54:25 PM

John Israel, you said,
---------
You say fire on all who teach bible and christ salvation
---------

He didn't exactly say that, he said,
---------
fire on CHRIST. And anyone who teach that it is up to anybody apart from SELF to redeem yourself.
---------

Haile Selassie I taught people that they must Live in Righteousness to be saved, not just hope for Christ to save them.

I am not against the Bible like some Ones and One here are, I still see value in it, but I Iverstand why some people are so much against it. It can be seen as a symbol of downpression, murder, thievery, slavery, occupation, culture and ancestor destroyer for many people in the world, because most nations in all continents converted to Christianity by the force of downpressors, not of their own accord.

There is room here in this forum for Ones and Ones to Reason about the Bible and its Teachings, and there is also room for those that want nothing to do with it. I would hope that people could do so without insulting and fighting each other, but people are what they are, so I don't expect that. I expect at least some self control so people don't spend all their time here fighting about that, but give some space to others to Reason about the Bible, and give space to others to Reason about the things they are against in the Bible. And more importantly, spend as much time as possible, Reasoning about other things that don't come with so much contention, so that Iron can sharpen Iron and Ones and Ones can Learn from each other and Rise Higher.

I Iverstand as new people come, the contention can rise up again, but the important thing is that the contention doesn't become an obsession.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/31/2015 1:32:04 AM

Yes Lord,
Your Word is true.
R
Give thanks much more.
Hail Ras Tafari.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/31/2015 9:33:45 AM

Beautifully said Ark I!

RAspect!!!

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/31/2015 12:17:48 PM

roman christianity & its protestants is corrupted religion. In the gospels its written "salvation comes from the jews"(hebrews-israelites(black ethiopians)-the authors of christianity, evolved from law and prophets, fulfilled in Ras Tafari.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I