Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5893&start_row=11

Whats so confusing of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/21/2014 3:46:58 PM

A Confused person with read bible with a confused mind.

A discerning person will read the bible very discerning !

A pure heart will see the purity in bible , a angry and depressed person.will find it depressing. A truely joyful person will find the joy bible brings.

One of most important things bible speaks of is Babylon, Babel means confusion.
Also to separate the good fish from bad fish( ideas thoughts )
To seperate the chaff from the wheat. And use only what's good and nutritious for the mind body heart n soul ,

Irie Irits ....

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/21/2014 4:38:24 PM

It seems many of de I dem dodgin' de point that His Majesty held de Ible in a high respect. De I dem know de I Majesty Words; de I dem doan need no one quoting words dat de I dem already done gone and read. So, on a real level, those that got a problem with de Ible (and dat fine and good, in I eyes, for as I see tings, one can sight de I Majesty without de Ible), but for those I dem that don't wan deal wid no Ible, what do de I dem say, with regard to His Majesty respect for it?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/21/2014 5:06:12 PM

I say HIM was brought up with bible and knowledge of HIM ancestry trace partially tru d bible and HIM find good teachings in deh for thing HIM believe in so naturally HIM go have high respects for d bible and HIM religion is tru d bible so it go.

If Iman see say Paul teach things against d others and was confronted about it and teach dem thing still but d others teach a different thing d I go tell I say all is unity deh, no c'mon na.

When I see Moses tell dem say no need for a one to come from heaven to teach dem and den one say we needed Jesus, no contradiction deh?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/21/2014 5:31:58 PM

I dont think there is much to say here dat is no said in the "Burn Bible n JC"thread,repeatition is just a worst and energy.

The FACT is,Our Ancestors neva need or hev di bible for spiritual growth maybe unless yu not Afrikan.Maybe Whites used it for themselves,as for I n I Ancient Kemite Kushite,I n I ancient than any religious texts.

Go to di Articles I posted about the VaShona people of Zimbabwe,where Iman com frm.

We neva used dat ting and we very Iritikal people.

So personally speaking for Iself,
"Go away with your buk"

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/21/2014 5:51:03 PM

True Dat King ZM,
Bless Up VaShona People

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/21/2014 9:01:07 PM

blessed to all

yes I , obviously d bible created d most division compared to any other books , d effects of d bible to humanity shows its wickedness , it is true dat if man is conscious ,InI can get d good out of d bible but a conscious man can get good of any books or any mythology such as H.I.M

d problem is dat majority is not conscious!! so is d authors of d bible and most of all d one dat compilated d bible.

hence dat d bible was d tool for slavery !

Fiyah bun all forms of confusion.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/21/2014 9:37:28 PM

Blessed Love and Respect, Christ and King Ras Tafari came to protect the people's ways, the indigenous righteousness, Christ came to heal the sick not the healthy( spiritually) and many of those honorable tribes were very spiritually advanced. But the Jews and many pagans were not....they lost the spirituality in repetition of reading and rituals...and other problems.....the culture wasn't being cultivated

If them have the medicine they need they don't need it from the bible, because theirs is good and they are healthy people in spirit... So they are good and healthy in mind and body

Let us all live together diverse, keep our ways n cultures, the goodness, and share but with eachother but not water down? I feel Rastafari is meant to share, cuz Rastafari is humanity.....the love of

Even King Ras Tafari learned from others besides Christians and adopted their wisdom into HIS life,

Each one should choose wisely what ways,.practices and styles of living best suits them in their spiritual progress and blesses them as well as others.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/22/2014 12:44:12 AM

Even King Ras Tafari learned from
others besides Christians and adopted
their wisdom into HIS life,

There nothing new to learn of adopt frm Xtianity n bible dat I do not know.

Let white supremacy keep their bible god and I n I will keep I n I God within.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/22/2014 2:49:50 AM

Where is the bible condradicting?

You are condradicting the bible. Or maybe you've been condradicted of the bible.

And in a africa there was slave masters long before the bible.

Whether they be black or white or what ever colour they be, they was still slave masters and
Africa would of still have slave master if not for the bible.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/22/2014 2:56:01 AM

so long for freedom, if it were'nt for the book, i and i would of still have africa under the great oppression of its enemy.

Haile had one of the oldest bibles in the world, and it existed in africa where Haile Selah lived, in Ethiopia.

Ina di fact, Africa was first christianized long before any european land.

Ethiopia kings were Christians long before europe even thought there would be a christ or christs ones that are in HIM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I