Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5888&start_row=1

Tao and Rastafari

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/18/2014 2:28:43 PM

I n I knw there must be a link between spirituallities though frm different spectacles but One destiny.
What is the link or similarities of two?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/20/2014 3:48:29 AM

Nature is the link, the Tao means the Way

Jah in nature, natural in Rastafari, natural is ital , ital is vital, vital is the Tao

Vitality of life/nature is ina Rastafari, organized and structured

Elements n Spirits

Also the Tao is a mental philosophy for to be Irie
and have mastery over ones own mind n not be a mental prisoner
Irie thinking, n being harmony nature , the way the cycles yes I to be in the flow, the current, ride the wave, work with the way of things don't try n manipulate.
To respect nature we are nuture to harm the earth is to harm ones self, one mother who feeds and nourishes us.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/20/2014 4:05:55 AM

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun."

" lively up your self don't be a drag

" The hard and mighty lie beneath the ground While the tender and weak dance on the breeze above."

“ Situations produce vibrations. Negative, potentially harmful situations emit slow vibrations. Positive, potentially life-enhancing situations emit quick vibrations. As these vibrations impact on your energy field they produce either resonance or dissonance in your lower and middle tantiens (psychic power stations) depending on your own vibratory rate at the time. When you psychic field force is strong and your vibratory rate is fast, therefore, you will draw only positive situations to you. When you mind is quiet enough and your attention is on the moment, you will literally hear the dissonance in your belly and chest like an alarm bell going off, urging you from deep within your body to move in such and such a direction. Always follow it. At times these urges may come to you in the form of internally spoken dialogue with your higher self, spirit guide, guardian angel, alien intelligence, however you see the owner of the “still, small voice within.”

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I