Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5887&start_row=1

THE MODERN SCRAMBLE

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2014 12:56:43 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/17/2014 8:33:06 PM

I how many people go InI Father land, what d whole earth go have dey chance deh on d continent? While InI a scream reparation dey mite b thinkin a whole recolonization mite wan com fa d Island again too! Dey never let go d Africans in America so dey already got. It sad Iyah if whiteman, yellow man and tan man go rule d black land den what is d Blackman!

No unity no unity no unity, A'tall!
Same ol game still workin, after dat den what, free labor again??

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 11/18/2014 12:04:37 AM

Give thanks for this knowledge and overstanding. I will finish this video tomorrow as the I must rest, but from what the I see so far, babylon fi burn.

Jah bless I people

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/18/2014 1:18:16 AM

Is African states truly independent, when deh is so much dependency?

Africa has no confidence in herself or at least d leaders have no confidence still colonized mentally.

I think Africa needs to become more racist. She too inviting and everyone jus wan use her up and destroy her children

What gon happm to Black Africa? Will she become yellow Africa?

But We Africans Will Fight If Neccessary and We Kno That We Shall Win As We Are CONFIDENT in the Victory of 'JAH Over Evil'!!!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/18/2014 2:39:42 PM

Iman think firstly Africans must take control over their resources.InI minerals and ting is the main attraction for the outside world.Iman saw a documentary about a black powder in Congo which is used by other nations to make mobile phone parts etc. InI resources are the foundation for these multi billion dollar industries to function,but we Africans are giving it away for next to nothing.Of course the other nations will take advantage.Africans must be wise in this time.Education is a must.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I