Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5884&start_row=1

Rastafari YouTube channel

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/14/2014 9:00:32 AM

Give thanhks for life and for the moment

Iman was Iditating earlier in the week on ways for InI to unite.Every I here knows many Idrens and Istrens are asleep and caught up in realms of the beast.Iman sight that media is an important tool in this Iwah,Babylon a brainwash the masses through media,yet still there are minorities doing works to enlighten people to reality and the bigger picture of life.

Iman looking to get a camera by January time to start a YouTube channel.I want it to be a medium which demonstrates Rastafari livity and conscious thought,awaken ones to themselves.Iman a broadcast interviews,reasonings,music,craftwork,Istory, cooking,etc. Iman want it to be versatile seen.People are in tune to the media knowadays and listen less to ones in person,so InI must keep with the times and be aware of this.It is not going to be a thing which is begging or converting people to be rasta but instead more of a righteous,positive and educative inspiration.An example which sparks a positive change or enlightenment.

Iman wondering if any ones here would like to be involved in this channel once Iman start it,whether that be through graphics,if ones want to upload footage on a certain topic or experience,providing information,if ones play make music,crafts,a business etc ones want promoting.If a lot of ones are interested maybe InI could make a channel for this website,I overstand ones may want to maintain the privacy so its not something I'm trying to force on anyone.

Like Iman said I will be starting I channel soon if ones want to get on board or not.give thanks again,Iman will drop I email down if ones want to contact I feel free or post below.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/14/2014 9:06:49 AM

Jacobdavis96@hotmail.com

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 11/14/2014 12:46:27 PM

blessed love I! the I speaks of truth, times in morrow are in fluorescent mediums and interpersonal relation through these as said, support. InI would greatly find light in anything InI could share for the I them in the purifying guidance of InInI's unification. The I speaks of level arrangement and organization, Selassie I LIVE, any blessing InI could channel would be of much grace to what is searched for in this Iditation. InI find Inspirations in many forms, as the I said in graphics InI am much involved in I own artistic expression, I Queen also of a beautiful draw to script for the I, we also have a quality camera if the I would ever desire any Itral photography, as well as any works to be scanned or copied, photoshop and other programs are let to us by InI classes as well. I hover I self in poetry as well as Irative writing and Iditations, yoga and music at the plenty! InI from pickney raised within tones and the instrumental, InI chant drum and string as well as any Instrument InI may find inbetween the like. We are getting more and more involved as time goes on and we'd find a great pleasure in any lights the I's may ask for, InI noticed the I mentioned food preparation? InI blend many teas and herbal remedies for Iself that InI would love to share as well as any of InI's reading materials and sources, InI blend only with the raw of this earth, fire to I tea and herb so InI may also share Ital recipes. Let InI know of any soon to be or to be involvement, Selassie I guide and Itect

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/15/2014 7:12:27 PM

Seen give thanks my lord,Iman would love to innect with the I once Iman start up.If the I could leave an email address so Iman contact the I.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 1/24/2015 7:02:42 AM

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 1/24/2015 7:16:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eTtRPhzEcM

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I