Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5878&start_row=1

Alternative ways to confess your sins?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 11/10/2014 1:06:17 AM

I have been sorta of 50/50 50%(Righteous) 50%(bad, sinful).
I was wondering what is the best way that the I's confess their sins or issues..Is it through confession in a church setting or in meditation to Jah? I would think through meditation, but who knows

Thank you all...
Blessings

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/10/2014 8:16:40 AM

blessed to all

yes I ,meditation , and learn from mistakes is forgiveness .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 11/10/2014 1:49:24 PM

RasTaman doesn't have to confess his mistakes to other men.Especially not strangers in a church.Leave that to religious folks.
Whenever ones repent for something within,JAH already knows the I's internal recognition without ones having to even utter words.
At the same time ones may talk to so called priest all day about ones sins and still not be ashamed or repent for them inside.SEEN..

BLESSED I
RasTafarI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/10/2014 4:58:11 PM

Repent is a change of heart and mind and being.

When truely repent one is changed more into JAHS image , re.ovated into one that doesn't do thing like ones old self.
Repenting is transforming evil tendencies into good intentions.
It's a tendency inherited from humanity's beginning, but the good intention is more mighty and cone to save one and ones and raise us( the humble n contrite in heart) up into the higher heights and be next to JAH as Sons and Daughers

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/10/2014 6:34:48 PM

This "confess your sin" business is far removed from Rasta. . .Looks like you're still caught up inna babylon christian mentality.

Stand firm or feel worm.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/10/2014 7:17:18 PM

I've only heard of Cat'liks doin dat

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/11/2014 12:07:39 AM

I man also think confessin of sins is christian thing. Rasta just strive to do good all iwa. So de I just talk to own self to overcome weakness, temptations n misleading teachings. Livity is a trod. if u heppen to trip n fall in yo trod just pick yo self n continue with de trod. look foward to do good.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 2:03:37 AM

Going to church or doing anything external does not get at our true self, we can't run away from our self, must face it , discipline the I n be %100 righteous, one moment at a time, fullfilling to moment, filling it with light and renovate it with JAH spirit and be transformed into your highest potential in JAH Rastafari

To Turn( oneself and others) from the wrong to the right way, that's Rastafari way!
Never a curse but a blessing is truely Rastafari way
To stop the killing and start healing, it changes ones ways from stale unto ital, true repenting turns a hater into a lover,a fool into a wise one, delusions end and lead to to higher livity, a sinner turns in to a saint and a Baylonian into a Rastaman or Woman

Repent means to burn a blazing fire upon Babylon

Irie Meditations

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/11/2014 8:55:40 AM

ZionChild, greetings and love.
Iwombman would personally want to focus on changing behaviors in order that I may reflect upon daily choices and actions and be proud of them/stand firm upon them. I&I choose righteousness and in the process, the negative vibrations, of guilt and fear, shift in resonance into powerful love vibrations. Walking in love helps to make more good choices. Loving the I self, loving all of the people and things around I, the I can leave behind the previous associations and even let go of the memories. The human experience is a triad of behavior/cognition/internal emotion; the goal is to change all three into positivity. Each one affects the other, so changing one will change them all.
ZionChild, what is the purpose of rehashing old indiscretions, whether to the Iself or to the "priest"? I would choose to practice good rather than talking/thinking about the bad of the past. More and more UPfullness.
JAH guide.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 1:27:10 PM

Do what must be done so Iya can give thanks and praise so high

"Memories of past injustice should not divert us from the more pressing business at hand." - HIM JAH Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I