Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5862&start_row=31

ITAL RAS OR IBLE RAS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/23/2014 8:50:04 AM

^^Yess I

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/23/2014 4:18:32 PM

That's true ARK I.

Obviously a book cannot contain the Ites or Irits themselves becoz a book itself is just paper not a living thing.But some of the Ites can certainly be described in a book like the Ites of righteous pure livity or the love for the Irator etc...

Books can also contain knowledge,wisdom and instructions wich may help an Iverstanding individual to reach Ier Ites.Not saying ones could not have reached the same Ites through the Irits without reading.But sometimes a combination of personal Irit guidance and book instruction is better.Notice that many things in these books of wisdom were also said or written by people who had Irits and Ites within them amd were inspired by the Iest.

Knowledge is power

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/25/2014 1:45:45 PM

In the Beginning was JAH , and the Word was with JAH, the Word is CHRIST and the vibration of JAH, a positive vibration of creation is the word of JAH, the vibes of the sun moon and cosmos and the earth vibes in nature all come from JAHS MOUTH, yes creation is JAHS oracle and living word, I am the word of JAH when I soul like a piece of paper is writen upon I the word RASTAFARI on my forehead n heart mind body soul papers by the spirits vibes coming from the mouth of JAH, in the beginning of creation JAH gave us life .
When the bible says ' man does not live on bread alone but from every word coming from the mouth of Jah' it does not mean man lives by reading the bible....but man lives by receiving the sun light and fresh air water.....the words of JAH, this is body of CHRIST .....the rivers my blood, the mountains my bone, the air my breath and the fireelight my soul/ ingesting the body of Christ, eating the good vibes and becoming the sunshine, be a breath of fresh air to ya Idren, refreshing to the I , become the light, InI yes the cosmic light is what we live by, the divine light, not by reading the word in the bible( a reference) but by reading the LIVING word JAH IS speaking to is, listening observing to the vitality of the the living word of creation coming from the mouth of the father/ mother creator JAH RASTAFARI, THE ALPHA THE OMEGA ARE ONE,
to I man, the word is ital and ital is the word.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I