Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5855&start_row=11

What is an African?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 10/19/2014 2:48:54 PM

So If the world had remained peaceful we would have all stayed put if things were to remain politically correct? No merging, no change? Only Africans who had nothing to do with others?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/19/2014 8:27:02 PM

Iman deal in the realms of reality.

Rastafari Garvey roots

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/20/2014 2:32:16 AM

Ras Tafari Haile Selassie Tafari Makonnen Wolde Mikael !

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/20/2014 1:13:21 PM

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 11/14/2014 7:55:40 AM

InI see all being in man rooted in the love and vibration blessed from the lands of Tobia, whether I choose to connect or embrace is of the I's relation to self and Ivelation fi I within. Many of InInI's sisters and bredren are of this root yet at a falling into with confusion brought on by our manifested selves in relation to this physical world, our gifted channel of Ixistence to this earth. Many call out fe nations ba InI chant out fire to this CONception of borders, many a man too quick to lay down a stone in anothers path jus to say him na of Africa, any I to feel in root as self Ivine is of these same Incient Ivibe carried out and lived by our own relatives in times past, past but not passed. To be an African is to be of love, longing for inner peace and symphony to unify all to what is in truth, infinite relation and beauty to exist in Iditation.

Blessed I, Rome na comb mi, growth I found we

Rastafari-I Jah, intertwine our King as we are, the I never stray from I, never grasp at LIEtem, I gwan a wan nun tumb na dem drug fi wash da mind numb, Selassie InI fire, HIM na wan we press our brothers away from grace in Ifrica, land fi all man, our righteous show we bliss yet we still haffi bun out di wickeds, Jah Jah children na rest

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 11/14/2014 4:47:31 PM

Heart of Sabat love in tha house to one and all Jah children Ark I I think the I misses the point Garveys Africa is makin in sayin a lion born ina pig den is not a pig but yet and still a lion,now that being said it do apply for all races nationalities etc.meaning to say just because a whiteman born ina africa doesn't make him an afrikan him can b afrikan by nationality but him is not an afrikan ukno just like a chinese born ina america is still a chinese anyhow when Garvey and Imanuel I and Haile Selassie i talk about the Afrikan/africans them surely most definetly not talkin about no whiteman ina Afrika them are talkin about tha blackman ina Afrika so ini say the Afrikan isa Blackman

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 11/14/2014 5:04:05 PM

Haile Selassie when he speaks in his speeches refering to the africans he includes himself sayin we Africans shall fight and we Africans,,,.so Haile Selassie is of Semetic line as well he aknowledges his Semetic incestry in tha constitution and he also acknowledges his afrikan lineage,, so I'd say realy is about knowin where they belong wher they cometh from wher they is goin to seen is not how one and ones perceive a next man but it how one actualy define a self,,

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/14/2014 11:01:18 PM

Ises Roya dawta. Giv thanks fe de clarifcation. One Black Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/25/2014 1:42:09 PM

Semetic DOSENT mean non African!

By the bible the hebrews had lot more Egyptian blood than not

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2014 6:20:03 PM

Right

Semitic = a subsect of languages

Hebrew = one who lives by the Law of the Torah

None take anything away from

Haile-I

as an