Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5844&start_row=1

Too comfortable in the servant shoe

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/29/2014 7:15:00 AM

Iman sight that Rastafari in relation to physical repatriation is forwarding at slow pace, perhaps too stagnant?ones and ones have genuine reasons which are not unconquerable and some come with 'excuses'.Everyone has choice and Rastafari is of course more than trodding in Africa physcially.I can only speak for Iself and I Rasta pree Africa from morning to night, ever getting ready to step out of babylon. Still, I know ones say to forward to Africa is unnecessary for them and they will create 'zion' where they are.

To I to not desire to live in the Motherland is hypocritical to Rasta,to I to build another man's kingdom over your own is folly,no matter how good your works are if you're in babylon you're serving babylon in one way or another and contributing to their downpression and this is putting more obstacles in our way. Yes Jamaica etc is beautiful and you can put food in your plate,have money in your pocket and do worldly things in the west and have a 'nice' time, but there is none more beautiful than Africa, like King Emmanuel say 'if you want a banana go plant it in Africa'.Iman is not a bible Rasta but check when the bible talk about harlots and such, I sight that ones are falling to this temptation,but the harlot is not just the woman, it is the territory of babylon and its system, how can ones be choosing to remain in the pit of the beast and turning their back on their virtuous mother?, Mama before harlot ForIver.Iman cant get my head around why ones would choose to concretly say they don't at least 'intend' to forward into mamaland and consider themselves true,wise and overstanding,etc Rastaman and Rastawoman,if ones could explain this misphilosophy to I?

Marcus Garvey's teachings alone are enough for Rasta, not to mention Africans, to know that depending on the white supremacy world to free InI is not going to happen in the near future,how many years have Rasta been agitating for freedom and marching on world governments on the the 1 of august, what do InI have to show for these efforts?how many prophets have InI ignored,'the babylon system is the vampire', RASTAFARI SAY NO MORE BLOOD SUCKING!!!

Talk is cheap and even ones who say they want to forward into the land are not making the correct efforts,Some of InI don't even know about Africa besides 'that's where InI was before slavery','that's where HIM is from','that's what I hear other Rasta talking about so i'm just doing the same with no real purpose'. Some of InI don't know what Africa needs so how can InI hope to uplift it.Some of InI are not trying to learn African languages,not trying to wear African clothes, Rasta turning into the lyrics of song.InI spending money instead of saving it,if every Ras could put (£,$,etc)100 each that could easily build even one black star liner, that could buy land,settlement etc in Africa, Iman know its not as simple as this example but ones can the see potential.

NEVER FORGET WHERE INI COME FROM,BLACK ETHIOPIA AFRIKA,NEVER GIVE INI CONTINENT AWAY FOR ANY OTHER NATION,MARCUS I,EMMANUEL I,MENEN I,HAILE I,INI!!!NATTY NEVER GET WEARY!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 8:32:28 AM

GARVEY I I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 11:42:37 AM

Give thanks for the passionate words Iyah JAHcub. Iwombman sIght the I message, but still, I see the need for people to build up in whichever land the individual is called. I don't mean to "put food in your plate and money in your pocket and do worldly things in the west," but Iyah say to leave babylon deathstyles and secure self-sustainable independence wherever the Irit calls Iyah. Obviously I have to hold this stance, because as a light-skinned wombman of native American, Arab, and European lineage, I cannot say, all dark-skinned humans should forward to Africa and all light-skinned people should forward to Europe. Where would I go, because I have mixed heritage? And this would mean that Iwombman personal life mission to establish orphanages and schools in Ifrica are hypocritical. I cannot say what it was that called Iyah to work with children in Ifrica, because I was dreaming of this literally since childhood, wayyyy before I logically realized the crimes committed against Ifrica or the sickening ways of mystery babylon, way before I heard of Ras Tafari or repatriation to Ifrica, way before I learned of the human genome which seems to show that all humans came from Ifrica Iriginally, and way before Iyah see that all existence whether human or bug is one existence. I simply knew that U.S.A. was not the place for I, and then soon came to see the full picture, the hope that Iyah may bring to these Ifrican children who need it. I&I&I am these Ifrican children that I aim to help, as I am also everything in the Iniverse. But why I am called to Ifrica, it is obviously not a skin color thing or a political thing, because it was in I even as a young girl, before I overstand these things.
So if a dark-skinned person feels called to do JAH work in the west, I cannot condemn the I! Let the Irit guide I&I&I to complete the Iyest good in whichever geographical place the I feels called.
Love and guidance to all of creationkind.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/29/2014 12:57:14 PM

Nuff a ones ain got no funds fa forwarding. ones also need motivation to tryda save to go like say more known and prominent one deh in d land not just donating money! Ones are comfortable or wan go weh dey feel dey can earn a certain living and if ones ain't seeing it in Mama ain too many go wan go deh. The beast money have one in love wit it even in d lands of Mama everybody wants d beast money, languages, education, socalled modernization,DEMONcrazy and so on. How inviting and accepting are the lands of Mama to she scattered children?????

I think if ones had more positive Ixamples of repartriated ones mayb many more would forward!

Trod UP!!!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/29/2014 1:24:00 PM

Yes I more love for the good works four winds internationally!!!

I would like to reason about what I sister said...

'I see the need for people to build up in whichever land the individual is called.',my question is how can one manifest the irit of Rastafari and not be 'called' to Africa?,the I also mention ' But why I am called to Ifrica, it is obviously not a skin color thing or a political thing, because it was in I even as a young girl, before I overstand these things',Iman rasponse would be that the I feels a calling to Ifrica because the Iwombman has incarnated the irit of Rastafari,and that's my point that once this irit is obtained I don't see how Africa isn't on the agenda.

Brother VD,funds? Yes many don't have it, but that shouldn't stop one from trying, Iman is 18 never earnt my own money,but I'm still putting in works to one day reach Africa.the I mentioned examples but if there's no examples how can the youth coming up follow.This is also my point the manifestation of Rastafari Irits should compell ones to repatriate without any apology,without looking at anyone who has made the move already, it should be a personal goal, if ones don't pree Africa,are really Rasta,remember how and why Rasta started,ones can be good hearted,ones can eat ital,one grow dreadlocks and one can admire Haile Selassie but being Rasta is deeper than all these things?

Africa is not perfect in this current Iwa,there is corruption,Neocolonialism,poverty yes but africa is glorious also,things change by doing things,by works,roads are being built because Chinamen are in africa putting in works, InI must be in the land to make an impact and change it for the better, not by staying in England,america,etc that simply shows ones care but don't care enough,leaders have to make sacrifices,Mandela is an example,Rasta nakes I know Africa is my mother just as my birthmother, IMAN SHALL NEVER TURN I BACK ON I MOTHER NO MATTER IF IT KILLS I,MAN SHALL NOT LIVE OF BREAD ALONE AND ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 2:43:11 PM

Blessed love,

Yes Iyah Voodoo, the fact that Mama Ifrica is blinded by the wine of babylon, as the I mention the material possessions, this is even more reason I&I need to trod up in the Mamaland, because I&I as RasTafarI are an example of pure and Incient Ifrican livity. More RasTa living up in & influence in Ifrica means less babylon in Ifrica, right?

True true Iyah Bobobinghi, how can anyone fail to see the beauty and perfection of the natural lands and livity of Ifrica? This I often wonder.
I&I just watched a film the other day about Ifrican Safari, I think on Netflix. Just a couple of nature conservationists creating a film about a journey from the coast of Namibia over to Kilimanjaro, documenting the wildlife and natural landscape. Iyah JAH, such magnificent beauty in this pure Irth, I cannon compare to anywhere else! And even this simple film talks about how the local populations of Ifrican people live harmoniously with Ifrican lands, but how industrialization and materialism coming into the hearts, minds, and practices of people in Ifrica have created disaster for the blessed environment. So Iyah allllllways see that Ifrica is the most blessed and glorious land, and wonder how and why people have devalued Ifrican lands and Ifrican people for so long!
True Idren, people in RasTafarI trod must see the value of Ifrican livity and the beauty of the physical lands of Ifrica. RasTa must also see that the Irits of Ifrica are strong, and I&I who stay in western lands miss out on the mystical Irits and vibrations in the blessed Incient land.

Iwombman still am not in this life to dictate to others what they must do or where they must go. But all the Idrens who set foot in the blessed land shall know the bless-sings of Mama Ifrica, which is in the pure hearts of Ifrican people and the purity and natural harmony of Ifrican lands.

True also that the situations in Ifrica are not "perfect" as people say, because of poverty, sickness, violence, etc. But from personal experience, the west widely over exaggerates these scary aspects to dissuade people from realEyesing the true beauty of the Mamaland, which is by farrrrr more prevalent than the issues currently faced by Ifrica and her people. If people may just visit Ifrica with an open heart, no fear of all these things, and then the I's will see that the Ifforts needed in Ifrica are attainable for I&I&I who wish to UPlift the Mamaland. There is no issue that is unable to be solved by the brilliant minds of I&I&I, if the Iffort is there.

Bless up I&I, give thanks Itinually for the reasoning.
Bless-sings to I&I Mama Ifrica.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 11:37:28 PM

VDR

100% right my lord.

1 Ixample of a repatriated American-African

An ex-panther.....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 11:45:53 PM

Bobobinhgi

It's not just about picking up and going to Africa with no plan and no money. Fire on dat. We know what state Africa is in right now. Babylon is rife throughout Africa. The effort to remove babylon and white rule from Africa needs to be started ASAP and efforts can be made regardless of location. You dont have to be in Africa to fight for a free Africa. Also, the money issue. I would highly suggest ones think keenly about what they can do to help their brethren and sistren back home. No point coming from babylon after 400 years with nothing. Not even any skills which can be transferred (anything from acadamia to farming). Africa needs Doctors, For example Ebola is mainly in Liberia which has >4million people and ongle 51 doctors (Deathtrap). What Im saying is it would be a better decision to gain whatever necessary skills or resources one can while in babylon to eventually repatriate to Africa where one can be a resource and benefit to the mother land, and help the fight with Liberation. Nkrumah, our hola African revolutionary, taught us to move with planned action, rather than re-actionary. It's easy to repatriate to Africa inna one little remote bush area and lock off from the world. But I sight this as selfish. We need to involve inna da struggle as you said.

Also, where is Africa? You mean Africa? OR also its diaspora? All of the Africans in South America couldn't fit in Africa with all of we + those already deh. And Africans been deh for 1000s of years already........ it gets deep

But all in all i Agree kingman. Fire on a spiritual repatriation. We in a real and physical war at the moment which need physical action.

Garvey I
Nkrumah I I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/30/2014 7:13:48 AM

Yes I. Big up to bro Bobobinghi fo de reasoning. I agree with ones n ones on de different points raised. I man seh Africa is not yet in a conducive state fe de repatriation of ones abroad which makes it hard fo ones to come home. Look I n I mama land still under de control of de slave masters, de boderation lines dat were put by de slave masters to divide n rule Africa still deh. Tribalism n self hatred still prevalent ina Africa. Leaders ina Africa still bow to de slave masters. Free Africa

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/30/2014 7:18:16 AM

Da beast binna chase InI from long time fightin InI down from Greek invasion to now. Dis MAAFA ain happm over night in one generation, so jes hard as dey fight InI we must
Fight even harder cuz we comin from under. Before anything I think tho must b mental and a brainwashing from all braindirtying dey done and prolly more so in Africa Herself.
At da same time tho China lookin to replace Europe deh! I seen an article weh Chinese restaurant owners was lockin Nigerian workers in a cage in d kitchen so dey wouldn't leave from cookin up food and dey had to ask for demto get a drink of water! A serious brainwashing we need cause I see nuff ones wha a jes go right back ina slave quarters!

African athuroties need to b INVITING to d diaspora and offer programs bridging d gaps and misunderstandings of each other, Like how Ghana set for Ghanaians not to diaspora returnees Onruni but brother/sister! Contenentials need to become more contenetial linked and stop falling into the games of d west and letting Arabs mureer they way thru d continent. Diasporan ones also shouldn't go deh with dis superiorty cocky attitude either tho!

It got a lotta work to be done, but if nobody go do who go do it?
It's a hard battle for d mind and d beast go d money, so!
More images of repartriated success stories needed!
We need a more firm hold on imagery!

ANY ONE SAW BLACKS WITHOUT BORDERS???

Bless It Up! Not a simple fight dis thing is really deep!
Selassie I Guide!!!

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I