Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5844&start_row=11

Too comfortable in the servant shoe

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/30/2014 8:14:46 AM

Bless my Lord. It is I n I all responsibility to be in de battle field fe de liberation of Africa n her children. Fireburn all: de boderation lines, republics n kingdoms, democratic n monocratic gorvenments to give way for I n I Black Kingman of de most I which is ancient Africa de Black Zion. Africa is big enough to accomodate all Black people so come home black children abroad. A lot of works need to be done. I n I haffe sweep I n I yard. Sweep away white rule, sweep disunity, sweep boundaries

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/30/2014 5:00:43 PM

Is Shashmane the home base, a good starting point? Is land free there?are not the Elders that went there many years ago when King Selassie gave the land to The Rasta people waiting for our generation to build up a Empire for the Emperor and Empress of JAH?

.from.there can build up and spread out buying more land in Ethiopia aroound shashaene. Spreading the highest livity for humanity...

Jah is for allpeople., especially Africans, the biggest disaster need cleaned up first, priority , heal the motherland and she will take care of the children of the other lands, got to heal the root of imanity to heal all of humanity.....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/30/2014 5:22:07 PM

Spiritual repartriation is the fire, can't burn it....what's moves I physically is the Irits

Can't go to physical Zion land with Babylon mindframe, and can't stay in Babylon physicaly if on has risen to Zion conscious in ones Irits...

It's time to minifest , to project the vision into reality.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I