Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5843&start_row=11

Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 4:50:35 PM

True wordsoundpower Idren, misgana Itinually.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 11:34:55 PM

Black heart

Perfectly put mi lion.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/30/2014 3:53:17 AM

Dem mark also deal with numbers and equations,dem equations are solved mathematically with man symbolizing each quantity on th equation.

Dem give we a phone number,a national I.D number,a house number,car number plate,bank account number etc and dat is a mark dem a go trace yu with so as to kill either physikally,mentally or spiritually.

Christianity and education another mark a di beast ca di beast brought it here and it seems yu cant be acceptable in society without it.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 10/4/2014 10:49:48 AM

What about the RFID chips Inna d drivers license/ID Cards? In Amerikkka at least. They are in every card in every state, now. When I-man had to travel, by plane, recently the TSA people even admitted it. They tried multiple times to scan InI and Queen NazIr cards. Of course they wouldn't scan. InI burned that chip as soon as I got the card. And people were saying I-man was crazy for thinking such. That's fine. If InI am what 'crazy' is, then InI will be crazy Iveryday. Much better to be 'crazy' than to be a sheep that doesn't even know it is being tracked. The soldiers of babylon even have a scanner, over here, of which they can scan all the chips in the cards when the cars pass by. That way they can track everyone without having to pull the car over. They are even putting the scanners on the 'traffic cameras'.

That is a Mark of the beast aswell.

If the Idem wanna 'burn' the chip out, put the card in a microwave for 12 seconds. It will pop. The TSA guy even asked InI if we microwave our cards. I-man responded with, "Damn right babylon nah gonna track I". He said after millions of scanned cards, we were ones of the few that knew about it. Much less did something about it.

JAH guide. Selassie I

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/4/2014 5:01:55 PM

Yes.

As the I say it is with these card chips that only few know and care about them,so shall it probably be with microchip implants.Most people just wanna go on with their lives and have ignorant fun so they won't care if a little chip (wich Babywrong will convince is beneficial in many ways) is under their skin.

But InI can't be so.InI must be 'crazy' in sheeple standards indeed in order to stay true in JAH.

BLESS UP RAS NAZIR
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/7/2014 2:20:34 PM

Ises Idrens, Most I ANKHs for the Iducation... Haha immediate issue is, Iwombman do not even have a microwave... Haha next time I see one tho, whoever the person is who owns the microwave is going to be so confused.
Furthermore, the chip implant will be veryyyy hard to microwave haha, best I&I PREEMPTIVELY handle that one. Tough, because even a dentist could put something like that, maybe even simple as a cavity filling. I agree 100% Ras Nate, I doubt most people will even know it is there. I would fully expect this kind of thing to be covertly carried out, maybe not even try to convince people.
The question really is, how can I&I seek simple dental care, or even emergency health care, without facing these obstacles? But prevent rather than cure, yeah? Let I&I be vigilant in protecting Iself and I families from even needing to seek babywrong mediSIN at all. Ital and herbal livity allways =) And I&I really have to Independently know these things, herbal remedies and preventions, and help Iself as a Ras Ta Immunity, instead of look outside I&I bredren and sistren for those things. This is even more so why I&I give thanks for the I's Ifforts, Iducation to I, and the medI knowledge the I's share.
Bless-sings and ANKHs Iyah Ras TafarI Itinually.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 10/7/2014 2:45:03 PM

Blessings Queen JAH JAH Idren. Dem a been implanting microchips in peoples teeth, like the I mentioned, sense the 60's!!!! They now even have a way to listen with the tooth implanted chips, in the teeth. Google it. It is there.

The DMV is the BIGGEST collector on information inna babylon. Think about how much is required when visiting the DMV. Birth certificate, Proof of residency, bills, SSN, etc. The also have access to police records, medical records, and SOOO much more. That is why it required by babylon law to have an ID or Drivers license.

If the Queen wants to know about dental care, without risking implantation by baby-wrong, the best book on the subject is called, "Where there is no dentist".

Bless UP Iya's.

Praise the Almighty nah go deal wit devilism militant SoulJAH nah go deal in Ism Skism.

Selassie I. JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2014 11:55:15 PM

Here are some older Reasonings,

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

Here is Something I posted
-------------------
Babylon is experimenting with worse things. They are experimenting with implanting microchips in people for tracking and identification purposes. They are also making microchips that can test people's vital signs, so that if there is a problem, the chip will contact an ambulance and the ambulance will find the person using the GPS tracking of the microchip. These things are actual experiments, news shows and newspapers have spoken about the tests that they are performing.

They have also tested watches with a microchip inside that they just put in front of a sensor to buy things.

No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. When this restriction comes, then the mark will be in full effect.

They will use things like safety of children from being kidnapped or lost, or saving your grandparents from death, as reasons for accepting the microchip. They will go closer and closer to their goal to get people accustomed to the chips, and when the people are ready, they will accept the chip with open arms.
-------------------

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/8/2014 12:13:58 PM

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/8/2014 1:04:25 PM

ITES Kings, give Ises for this Iducation.
Black HaMassiach Salvation, where did the I find this shirt?? Haha I&I should give them out on the streets or something... Make the people know what is happening!!
One love Idrens. Iternal grace and glory Most High JAH.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I