Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5840&start_row=41

Organise and centralise-live reasoning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/4/2015 11:33:39 AM

Blessed Shabat I&I&I
Iwombman soon to join the live reasoning room, would love to see Idrens and Istrens in Inity in this and all ways in the Iwah. Give thankhs for life Itinually, Most High.

Messenger: Aklila Kedan Sent: 4/14/2015 5:08:39 AM

Yes lets organise by getting together more not oly physically but via the internet on as many platforms as possible. Let's share and promote each others books and songs as if they we're our own, not only with Rastafari but with everyone we know it may benefit. Let's share becayse InI strive for that One love One mind and in order to do that we must promote the word sound for Jah power! Peace, connect with me brethren and sistren.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2015 10:06:00 AM

Bless Idren Kedan,
Give Ises the I has come to the forum to be in Inity.
Every seventh day I&I hold an online reasoning in the "Live Reasoning Room" which is the link at the middle top of page when looking at the reasoning list. It usually says 0 people in live reasoning room, if the I click it, the I can join the reasoning.

The I should adjust for time for wherever the I is geographically located.
Iwombman in California so I come 11am or sometimes earlier if I can. Bobobinghi in London comes 9pm because there is a 10hour difference.
Where is Iman located?
I hope to see the I in the reasoning.
JAH live

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I