Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5839&start_row=1

mansions bobo ashanti

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/25/2014 5:05:53 PM

Iman a white rasta and i Wanted to know if bobo ashanti accepts white rastas
(I thinking they dont but if i know better tell me)
Bless

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/25/2014 5:16:56 PM

I did some research
Bobo priest says "its better with a white skin man with a black heart then a black skin man with a white heart"

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/25/2014 5:38:53 PM

Don't look for acceptance from anyone than yourself,I Itrol I destiny,Boboshanti is not a joke ting and its not a label,it is a strict livity,to I when InI bobo say 'no white rastas in boboshanti' it means you can't come with any white world,white supremacy ways of living,InI are African bobo and so InI must live in black supremacy,african supremacy,the white man is the africans child so Iman wouldn't forsake a white skinned one who seeks their african ancestry,Their is potential for everyone on the face of the earth to be a Rasta, because Rastafari is becoming the original men and women, of which InI all are part of in blood, Rastafari connects ones to the original ones spiritually aswell.

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/25/2014 5:42:51 PM

I thank for i wise words and i sorry for missunderstanding bobo

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/25/2014 5:52:38 PM

My brother no need to apologise it is the I that asked a worthy question, Iman glad to provide I view on the subject

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/26/2014 10:40:30 AM

i find bobo ashanti very interesting

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I