Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5838&start_row=21

babylon weed?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/29/2014 3:27:26 PM

Giv thanks to bro Ras Nate fo de info about de so called geneticaly modified ganja dat de two campanies are to make however I must seh dat hybridisation ain't GM but natural breeding which may be by man or by no man. I think sista Jah child has given I n I a ilahful example dat give an irie explaination of GM. Natural hybridisation is an Agric Science method dat has bn practised from long iwa agwaan by ancient farmers till dis iwa of GM rise so it should not be confused with GM. Which Othe ar GM?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 4:48:50 PM

Ises and love I Lord Black Heart,
Iyah say, anything done by Monsanto whether they say "hybrid" or they say "GMO" is simply not to be trusted! Hybridization of plants in the wild is beneficial, while hybrid of things that not supposed to blend, and have to be hybreed in a Petri dish or a lab, those things prove dangerous or at the very least ineffective, compared to the Iternal life-bringing workings of nature. Farmers breeding plants for hybrid, as in, put one plant next to another and let them mate; this is totally different from the hybrid that a mad scientist create in his lab.
Iyest RASpect and love to all Kings and Queens of Creationkind,
and to the perfection of I Iniverse Nature.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/29/2014 5:05:42 PM

Greetings bredren Black Heart,

I sight that natural hybridization or plant mating is not bad;As JAH Child say.
But I sight any gene breeding done by man to create a better plant as bad.
This M80 strain is the only official GMO herb.But many other strains are also genetically bred(thus modified) by men but are not labeled as GMO.
Just like much of the food in stores can be GMO but not labeled as such,seen.

I just sight all industrialization and genetical changing of herb by Babylon as folly.
Can't trust all those coffeeshops neither.

Blessed Love
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 5:55:58 PM

G13 and the G13 Haze a BAD herbs though :)
regardless if a CIA.

Lol. Big up all natural herbalist still

Burning

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/29/2014 11:12:22 PM

Yes I. Natural hybridisation is havin two different strains, cultivars, varaeties or species of plants within de same genus near one onother fo cross polination n cross breeding to take place. On de other hand GM involves interfearance with (modifyin) de genetics of de plants ussualy done in de lab with petri dishes n other tools as Sista Jah Child clealy explains. It may involve crossin unrelated n uncrossable spicies of organism (artificial hybridisation) or simply modifyn de genotype. Raspect

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/3/2014 1:57:06 PM

Give thanks for the information BLACK HEART I.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/13/2014 2:18:08 PM

So how about de feminised seeds? I man saw on de network where it is said they are GM. If so how can ones identify herb from such seeds or one dat has crossed with it? Now I man is puzzled if its realy possible fo I n I to identifly n avoid all de GMOs. How do we avoid de GMO polution?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/13/2014 3:08:23 PM

Fem seeds aren't GMO. They do come from force breeding some unnatural hermaphrodites though. Impossible to identify by looking at the baggy alone

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/13/2014 11:14:34 PM

Giv thanks bro Garvey Africa now I know I n I haffe avoid feminised seeds. Now de problem is dat plants from such seeds are crossed with natural plants whether intentionaly or unintentionaly thus indirecelty exposin many people to GM. De point I man try to make is dat if de genetic modification done on de feminised seeds is de one where dem insert n artificial or foreign gene to de plant many natural plants can be geneticaly polluted through direct or indirect crossin.

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 10/14/2014 8:09:30 AM

how does I&I smoke the herb?
roll a joint?
pipe?
bong?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I