Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5838&start_row=31

babylon weed?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/14/2014 11:03:42 AM

Interesting Idren! I just harvested Iman herbs, it has been drying for a couple hours right now.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/14/2014 10:12:11 PM

Bless I king Raza. Where is de I? can de I help I get some seeds of some of de high tings. Any advice on de best companies to order online.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/14/2014 11:20:52 PM

I live in the Netherlands, Almere at the moment and Iman is honest with the I there are alot of companies with a wide variety of seeds but what I do is trying to buy the best seeds available. And ofcourse to know that I have to try different strains and I do love strains that are anti-mold like Holland's hope, Afghan, blueberry, early bud, master kush etcetera. So Iman is more into indica herbs in this time but that is because of this climate and landscape it is more practical for Iself in I opinion. But I actually have some sativa buds now which are drying slowly and Irie.
The I should check out this link:Top 10 seedbanks dailysmoker
Iman personally prefer to get some seeds from Dutch seedbanks and as the I will notice there are alot of them. Just take the I time when the I shall choose a strain to buy.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/15/2014 8:21:46 AM

This is by far the best drying-october in years if Iman is right.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/15/2014 10:47:21 AM

Bless up the sacred herbs! Bless up the hands of cultivators.
More and more Itality for all JAH plants and creatures.
Iwombman just started seeing some little babies poking heads up from the soil this morning. Most I ANKHs JAH! Haha in this warm climate, October can be seed time or harvest time.
Love + life Iternal Queens & Kings!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/16/2014 1:16:48 PM

Iman just discovered that Iman have a little bit bud rot which is very disturbing and unfortunate for I but it is an Ital reaction from the plant. When the dry area is too humid, light, hot or cold it can cause problems for I and I herbs. So my dry room was very dark which is good and it was cold but not too cold (a fairly cold temperature is not bad but the herb will dry slower) but it was too moist/humid which I should had to prevent.

So Iman encourage ANYONE who dries their herb to ALWAYS have a decent/proper drying area or room with a temperature of 20-28 degrees Celsius, humidity 35-60% (this is VERY varying from climate to climate but the humidity should basically stick between this average range) and a nice darkened or a already very dark environment without any bit of light.

Itinually bear in mind that light, (especially short and long waves of UV light) heat and air ALWAYS have a influence on the I harvest and not only on the ganjah herbs but also on any other kind of plant however with ganjah I and I should be extra aware and fast operating.

HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS AND ENDORSE I AND I AND I WITH CULTIVATION !

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/17/2014 1:35:10 PM

Lol, i was going to ask the I, Black Heart, for landrace seeds a while ago but didn't. I got some from barneys farm instead, called Laughing Buddha, not landrace but thai and jamaican genetics. I think the I would like that too. Got good reviews from allover. Maybe worth checking out. Mine was fem seeds but maybe there is regular ones also. Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/17/2014 1:45:26 PM

Barneys a good people

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/17/2014 3:19:50 PM

Giv thanks to ones fo de info n fo sharin ones' farming encounters n proceedings. I go try de links dat Idem have sugested. Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I