Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5832&start_row=1

Santa Ana California

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: brother eric Sent: 9/23/2014 2:14:24 PM

Greeting everyone,
I am a 23 year old male living in Santa Ana,I am looking for a mentor or perhaps a group of people with the same interests, I have done reading and searching on my own yet I feel that having someone wiser further down lifes path or a group of like minded individuals would help I overtand things better.

love and blessings
thank you for your time

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/23/2014 7:13:30 PM

Bless-sings Brother Eric,
Give thanks for joining the reasonings.
Come forward often to the forums and participate in the reasonings - the I will find many role models and educated sisters and brothers.
Iwombman live pretty close also, in San Diego CA.
Blessed love I, it is an honor to greet the I. Guidance Itinually.
Ises Ras TafarI, King of Kings of Itiopia, Elect of JAH, Prevailing Lion.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 9/23/2014 9:10:18 PM

The I can Innect with InI at anytime for any reason. InI am available through the forum's email. Or at rasnazir420@gmail.com. I will then be able to email directly with the I. Also, if the I has a Facebook I am on there aswell. Ras NazIr Cohen.

InI look forward to answering and helping with all the I's questions, to the best of I-man abilities. Look forward to hearing from the I soon.

Messenger: brother eric Sent: 9/25/2014 2:38:18 PM

Thanks and praises to the Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari for the kind welcome
I look forward to participating in the reasoning forums. I and I have been reading here for some time now and finally had the courage to come forward as the I is a timid youth,

love and blessings brothers and sisters from Santa Ana

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I