Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5828&start_row=1

Reincarnation

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bushido8000 Sent: 9/22/2014 8:59:00 PM

So I'm a Christian and am interested in the theology of Rastafarianism. I have come acrossed a lot of things about Rastafarians believing in the Bible, but also believing in reincarnation. What is the Rastafarian explanation of reincarnation? Also, how does one believe in Reincarnation but also believe what the Bible says about life/death/Heaven/Hell/afterlife?

Also if anyone feels like tackling this too (I'm primarily concerned with the above), what evidence do Rastafarians have of Selassi being God incarnate?

If someone could clear this up that would be awesome :)

Thanks.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/22/2014 9:31:23 PM

Haile I

There is no Re about the Incarnate. I am I ancestor.

RastafarI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/22/2014 9:47:33 PM

D Christian bible believes in reincarnation! If Jesus 'DIED' and lived again 3 days later supposed to come and live again some time, heh dat reincarnation?
Ezekiel 37:24 talks about David being King over Israel again long after he been dead is reincarnation?

I take it you r interested in "RastafarI" not rastafarianism!
You will come to realEyes you are God incarnate also!

There is only Icarnation! ONEcarnation!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/23/2014 1:40:49 AM

To who Iya really is, There is no death.

Sin is Death, to not be quicker by JAHSPIRIT is death, live right in good spirit of JAH LOVE AND TRUTH bealive forever in.Righteousness, INI manifest all things that Iya needs including a body , for we are all from the very beginning.......realize how ancient Iya is ,not a ego ....

Real eyes
Realize
Real lies

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/23/2014 2:00:19 AM

Book.of Corinthians has some reosoning possibly inspiration of truth on the topic....

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised

53 For this corruptible must put on

incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/23/2014 2:43:09 PM

John 1:14

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I