Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5825&start_row=11

In the search of God...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2014 10:59:29 AM

Yes I know the separated feeling, its good and sad leaving Babylon and them Babylonians, can be a lone path at first but if stay on it one is bound to cross path with ones on same vibration or even higher, for leading into the heights I must show self worthy, prove self, for sovereignty over ones self must come first, mastering ones self, then one can be a member of a team / body

One should be a complete being befor marriage, for two complete whole make a greater complete whole, holy in parts make a holy whole.
Patience is a measure of your faith...yet be diligent

There are many scattered around who you can connect with and have communion with, so try to meet new people everyday, but main thing is to figure self out first and not worry about others, we can't help others until help our self, and can only give what we have so receive and earn all goodness from JAH
THE WAGES IF SIN IS DEATH BUT THE GIFT OF JAH IS LIFE ETERNAL

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 9/21/2014 11:48:30 AM

You're right man. Maybe it's really better to just wait for the right person. But I don't have a great gift of patience and sometimes I want too much too soon. I live in a small (about 1000) community and rarely have enough fuel for traveling to big cities, but I think it'd be good to meet people online for now.
By the way, maybe there's someone here who would like to write some reggae songs with me or record some parts for them? ;)
Peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 11:56:55 AM

This earth was made to TROD.

EXODUS
MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE

Don't wait on any external 'saviour' You have to create your own Destiny.

Get up and move! Lol. I man live I life so

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/21/2014 12:44:04 PM

Greetings Bredren, Tom I,
Iwombman first want to say that this is a great place to find "connection" with like hearted and minded people. Some of the Kings and Queens on this site have literally become Iwombman "best friends" in this lifetime because of the reasonings, Iducation, and mutual sUPport, which day-to-day interactions within the community often lack. Meeting people online could be dangerous in some situations, but I have seen the Ones and Ones on this forum to be real and genuine.

Second, I want to comment on something the I (Tom) said, "My biggest problem is considering H.I.M. an incarnation of God. He was a very wise man and His words are very inspiring to I. But for I He had too much 'human' attributes for considering Him a divine being."

What is it about "human" that is less than divine?
Don't let the actions of humanity CONfuse the reality of life - humans ARE divine - all existence is divine. The problem is that humans don't know it, so, they don't act like it. There arises all of the evil humans commit against each other and the rest of Creation.

His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selassie is a self aware being, this fact is evident through the words and actions of HIM. Therefore, in knowing Oneself, One IS "God".
Tom, it is full time for man to know Oneself and the "God" identity within Oneself, and with this knowledge to empower Oneself to live as a perfect being up on this planet.

See this even in scriptures from 1 John chapter four:

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."

I&I are GODS up on this Irth. Iman (Tom) is fully empowered to live as One with "God", and doing so in full knowledge of Oneself may actually be the solution to these issues of loneliness, confusion about religion, and even poverty.

One love, One life. Inity of I&I Itinually.
Bless up Goddesses and Gods of humanity.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/21/2014 12:50:36 PM

Rasta say Spirituality over reLIEgion always.
Iman not pushing you to take any steps but I advice is:If you see all the folly of the roman church and are fed up with it,why not move on and become open minded yet keep the values of morality and discipline(wich are btw found not only in religious doctrine..)?

I mean just ask yourself and give yourself an honest answer,why you are holding on to it.And if you take a good look within yourself you will probably see that it's not worth it.

Just I opinion on holding on to religion when seeing corruption in it and seeing there is realer.

Ises

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 9/21/2014 2:30:41 PM

JAH Child, I completely agree that we're divine. After all, the Lord created I and I after His likeness and gave us souls.

But I was talking about another meaning of divinity. For example, H.I.M. kept all this expensive cars, palaces and so on while the citizens were poor and sometimes starving. Jesus would never do such a thing, He lived very humbly. The Emperor (from what I know) never affirmed His divinity, and that's another thing that makes Him different from the Christ (who often and openly told people that He's the Messiah and Son of God).

I'm not denying that H.I.M. was an exceptional man and king though.

RAS NATE, RC religion is a tradition here, all my ancestors were Catholic. I'm very strongly connected to it and it hurts the I when I see all this corruption and hypocrisy (it's like seeing your brother or sister going the wrong way). I was baptized and confirmed. I feel that I can't just leave :<.

One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:45:09 PM

Catholicism is the synagogue of Satan. Time and history will see, and give its Judgement.

Dis is from an I who was also baptised and confirmed.

Fire on Rome. Cesar to Constantine to Mousolini to the Jesuit boy in charge now. Reddd.

Even the name RC translates as literally Universal Rome. And is that form of imperialistic slavemaster mentality whe dem perpetuate. Mind you don't align with the Devil

Rasta break every chain and buss every seal

UnconqueRebel

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:58:45 PM

Roman Catholics cannot escape the judgement in dis time.

Rasta don't deal with them guy.

Ay. Some quick hIstory. Dem (RC) first try come into Ithiopia in the 1600s but the wise Emperor Fasilides knew the script, and chased every last one of dem back to Europe.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2014 4:17:04 PM

It's interesting to discover Lij Tafari was educated by a Catholic Teacher by his father's choice

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 4:57:09 PM

What's more interesting is despite that, HIM never dream of declaring himself a Catholic. The Pope has no authority over I Jah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I