Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5818&start_row=11

Need An Army in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/24/2014 2:52:03 PM

I am in Colorado, if any Rastafari troddin through, visiting or interested in linking up, connenct, reason ,uplift inspire ina JAH vision and JAH WORKS...to the promisesed land IandI go...and IandI won't go slow.. contact I
jesse.pauly@yahoo.com

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell n the tents of wickedness.

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name: RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 9/24/2014 9:39:52 PM

InI wish I would have know the I is in Colorado. I-man and I Queen just visited CO for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. We do plan on visiting there again. Hopefully sooner, rather than layer. Now that InI know, InI will keep it in mind. Then maybe sometime soon, InInI can link up, seen?

Selassie I. JAH RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I