Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5817&start_row=1

We have ressurected

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/11/2014 9:04:05 AM

I was at the Polytechnikal College today and I was reasoning with I fellow collegues on how life is just simple and how babylon made it so hard to survive.I was saying we only need land to call we own to live,the rest will sort itself.

Many of them disagreed saying dats a backward n primitive living.The reasoning switched off from then as many were now cursing themselves as a black nation,though I reasoned further on our rich heritage and Istory,I was just talking to deaf ears.

When I left the college,I passed thru a bush and had time to hold I meds with a cup of ganja and then I asked Iself,what kind of edukation is this???educakation dat doesnt provide knowledge of self,what a ting dis???

The youths dem so blind and very far from themselves,infact,black is now only the physikal body but their Irits are those same Irits of john rhodes,columbus etc living in them.I then sight how being in this trod has changed I views,thinking and doing from the rest of the youths.There was a time I thought dat I am no longer academikally sharp,as these courses are vexing I,but I come to realize dat the reason I am vexed is because this aint education,and I am not vexed,I am more than education because I am far much educated than any of them in the university,school n college.

I went even deeper to analyze dat its because I and I have ressurected from those 500years of slavery dats why it is still pon I and I heart and dat is why I and I are still searching we true selves because we are the same Irits dat have experienced the slave master brutality.And we shall fulltinue to ressurect till Akebulani is free and Inite

Haile I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/11/2014 12:41:44 PM

Powerful word sound. Forgive them for they know not what they do. White washed education can't bring African freedom. I don't know if I would call it RESSURRECTION for I man never die. I sight as more of an awakening from sleep. And nuff of we asleep!!!

Bigup ZionMtn don't ever stop the Fire.

IF AFRICA NUH FREE, BLACKMAN CAN'T FREE

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/11/2014 1:31:53 PM

True lord I G.A
It just make one an edukated fool.I nuh go be inna dem ting deh.

Fire cant cool

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/13/2014 3:28:08 AM

Yes I mi Idrens. Fireburn white religion which is de one dat came with white education which is a weapon used by de slavemasters to miseducate n brainwash to keep I n I fellow Black people into mental, spiritual n physical bondage. Black Ipremacy n ital livity teachings is what de Black children need. Blessed Black Love.

Messenger: richierich Sent: 9/14/2014 11:16:38 AM

me av seen dreams and reasoning of an individuals new world and new heaven to come become very deep.... essentially it has gone wrong in the past due to discontentment and boredom even after a long time both in Babylon and in zion.... satan and rome are proof of this....
ultimately one is never happy with what one has even after thousands of years..... the truth is that one can only be in sympathy with Jah and be completely devoted... I know that Jah wants us to be creative and strive for new heaven and earth and find peace without discontentment.......with sympathy richierich

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I