Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5810&start_row=1

address of camps

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/1/2014 3:55:18 PM

Do the I know any where online where InI can find the specific locations of ANY Rastafari camps etc. For example Iman know that in Jamaica there is Bobo Hill is in Bull Bay,Nyabinghi HQ is at Scott's Pass,there are camps in Shashamane,Ethiopia,a Bobo camp in Aburi,Ghana, and other places.If not addresses is there a source for contacts/phone numbers/email etc.

Messenger: zion dread Sent: 9/4/2014 9:58:31 PM

probably not since most of these camps see the internet as a Babylonian tool

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/5/2014 7:17:25 AM

^Exactly. Not many places I been to where there isn't a local Rasta camp or HQ. Go outside and reason with some RastafarI..... better chance at finding wha u want. Didn't you say your in the UK? Try the many places Gad established for one; or even Fairfield House. But 'Rasta HQ' could be a temporary meeting between brethren in the basement of a house..... lol it not always an official official establishment and thing. As I said, the BEST thing you could do is just go outside and get involved with the local RastafarI and them activities. Local music events/radio is often a forum used to give out more information on Rastafari meetings if you get stuck.

Bless

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I