Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5809&start_row=1

Concept of the heart

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/1/2014 1:18:49 PM

I and I been Iditating and Reasoning with fellow bredrins.We come to a point where we realeyes since there is no God,then there is no Devil also,there neither good nor bad,LIFE simply just IS.

I and I now sight instead of going chant nyahbinghi in the hills,I and I now do praktikally by just simply living life.The life I live is Rastafari meaning I must be true to self,what the self a say is what I manifest without being bound by religion or law,the mind must be free.

Babylon is the ego in I and I,so to remove the ego is to let the Self obey the Ego so as to be one.This is the only way to conquer babylon bcz if you feel to have sex,what is wrong to go find a woman and sleep with her???There is no god nor satan,neither good nor bad exists,so why not do as the heart desire???

There is no sin,unless you are a sinner.
H.I.M did first have locks but later HIM trim and HIM eat flesh and drink wine etc.H.I.M rose above any law or guideline since none could change HIM heart.So the next time,one of the Is can be appointed a big post maybe in the government and shudnt let it go because thats the only way Rasta can conquer babylon now.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/1/2014 1:54:09 PM

DO GOOD

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/1/2014 4:14:29 PM

Iman with disagree with the I becoming one with the ego to an extent,as the vibration I am getting from the I is that you want to go on in your life following the 1st thing that comes in to your head,that's not always smart and the I must take time to think, with the sex example what good is it to get a girl and take her to bed, the I making it seem like sex is a leisure thing iya,that is a western mindset,why the I just looking at the empress as an object which you want something from,that is devaluing her, sound like a slavemaster ting the I a gwan with,follow the ego if the ego is pure don't follow if the ego if the ego lead you away from positive,clean livity,strive for divine irits,if the I is a Rasta a simple thing the I could do is question yourself-would his majesty do this?seen Haile Selassie teach Iman the importance of family and having one empress,so InI nah come with the opposite, blessed love for creation my lord and empress.There may be no punishment or consequence coming from babylon's sky god, righteousness must stand foriver.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/1/2014 4:20:36 PM

If ones taste disgust of religion when dealing with words like sin,devil,concept of God etc..,and therefore deal away with these things I Iverstand.

But there is certainly wrong and right bredren just as there is day and night.
Though I agree with the I that sometimes InI have to do as we please and listen to ourselves without looking to books or other people to tell us how to live and what to do..Sometime we also have to correct ourselves or be corrected by life.

For example the actions of a child abuser,we cannot say that they are neither good nor evil right?
Same thing with murderers,slavemasters and so forth..
A fire is burning I-ternally.Animals have no moral PRINCEiples.But InI are not animals but are divine people who must LOVE.

Give thanks and praise
Haile I Selassie InI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/1/2014 6:24:06 PM

Give thanks

Iman is saying,the heart must be good,its not an overnight thing or a simple thing.One haffi know his/her true self to the extent of sacrificing himself or herself for peace,love and harmony's sake.

Babylon tests I and I,they will provide flesh for you to eat,refuse,they now know your weakness.Dem bring you babylon water,refuse,they know your weakness.Dem bring you white wombman fi sleep with,refuse,they know your weakness.

I and I haffi go above and know Iself dat nomatter the outcome it wont change I and I as I and I have overcomed death.

H.I.M is I perfect example and I true reflection.H.I.M is an Elder Rastaman who has gone above any law,rule,ritual n regulation to the extent that the negative cant overcome HIM.

Would H.I.M have stand di gedion if him alter his diet as an Italist yet travelling the globe and be in various situations n occasation.

So shudnt I and I use gun to fight for wat is rightfully mine???No,I will also use it to fight back.Because if you cant play Devil,how will you make it in the Devil's play ground???Good is Evil,Evil is Good,the two are the same as long as you know your Self.

If we burn di pope,chanting him down how are we go defeat him???the only way to deceive the beast is to be the beast.Selassie I and the Pope of Rome being together,yet Selassie I maintains HIM good heart.

At the end the ONE who truely knows the SELF will overcome.

Like dem say David slew goliath
Like dem seh Shadreck,Misheck n Abednigo cast inna di fyah n never get burn.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/1/2014 6:32:38 PM

Bobo binghi

What Iman seh is not like I mean downpressing di wombman but rather cherish her.This is why man Rastas never got married or have wives,its because many are under the religious chains,seeing themselves as mytrs,as if they dont have natural feelings for sleeping with a wombman.

They will tell you of fornication,but how did you know and who told you its fornication,if god and devil dont exist???

I and I dont sleep with wombman for pleasure but for creation,as the whole creation has times and seasons to mate and reproduce.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2014 7:08:47 PM

I vibes wombman for pleasure and creation. Jah make it pleasureful and creative. A so it go. But both carry responsibility and consequence. Have faith that binghi man skillful, and conscious, and everything will fall into place. Nah frolic inna babylon

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/1/2014 7:09:55 PM

Good n evil is one god n devil is one but all are none! Cnt know one with out d other but it's relative to culture what's good in one culture mayb evil in another, what's god in one mite b devil in anudda, so really it's none

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/1/2014 7:27:04 PM

Zion mountain

The I said 'I and I haffi go above and know Iself dat nomatter the outcome it wont change I and I as I and I have overcomed death.'And the I followed by saying'the only way to deceive the beast is to be the beast.'

How is being the beast overcoming/going above anything, InI overcome the living death ways of the world/ ways of the beast by adopting divine livity, the I saying to drop InI livity as to conquer the beast, InI livity is what gives InI that ability to conquer the beast, Iman would say InI need large scale Inity not to become like babylon because ones will get lost. The I heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right? Babylon is falling so InI couldn't mimic babylon too, InI forward and rise.

About the 'fornication' thing no god or anyone have to tell I there is a wrongness there,I see your point but personally Iman know that I could be with multiple women and cherish them all, but I choose not to because it is only natural temptation, not because of me feeling guilty of fornication,fornication can create but it can emotionally destroy, that's a big enough reason for I to stick to one woman.really and truly each time you sleep with a woman and have sex she is supposed to become pregnant, its because babylon make contraception that ones don't see it as such a big thing,the responsobility of being a father is not on your shoulder so you abuse the freedom, think of it like this you get with a woman and have a kid and its mother loves you and doesn't do you wrong and then you go and sleep with another woman,man doesn't feel bad but that act is not viewed the same by the woman or the child,

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/2/2014 2:40:01 AM

I and I haffi be like a child,being innocent from the heart,knowing neither good nor evil.A baby can speak a lewd word with an innocent heart,but corrupted people will shut the baby's mouth.The one who can point wrong is seeing dat wrong within him or her reflecting on dat which him point wrong.

A baby can be given Ital to eat but it wont change the heart of the baby.
The baby can be given flesh to eat but it wont change the baby its good heart.They can trim the baby but the baby remains with a good heart of knowing neither good nor evil.

Why do we scream and panick after we saw a snake???its because of the heartbeat.The child doesnt know the goodness or badness of a snake thus the baby wont panick but rather become playful.This is why little children never get attacked by animals,their hearts are the same as animals',they know not good and evil.

Dat heart is the heart of Selassie I,dats why wild beasts couldnt even harm HIM.
HIM never fought against the Pope and the Queen of England,but innocently shared the same table with them.

Because one day babylon will use dat your guideline against you.Imagine in a big war,can a soldier alter him diet in a war???nuh,him a take everything and still wont change him.For if babylon know the soldier doesnt eat flesh,they will sight weakness,and exteminate all Itals for you only to remain with flesh as the available food so as to conquer you.

Get into the fyah and neva get burnt
But its only for the fittest of the fittest.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I