Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5803&start_row=61

RASTAFARI have to go beyond the bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 5/31/2016 7:57:15 PM

Oh no doubt. Some of us aren't even human but that's beyond visibility; shapeshifting here to guide your developments.
------- -------- -------- ---------- ---------- ------- -----
"There was once a time when all human beings were Gods, but they so abused their divinity that Brahma, the chief God, decided to take it away from them and hide it.

But where? Brahma called a council of the Gods to help him decide. "Let's bury it deep in the earth," said the Gods.

But Brahma answered, "No, that will not do because humans will dig into the earth and find it." Then the Gods said, "Let's sink it in the deepest ocean." But Brahma said, "No, not there, for they will learn to dive into the ocean and will find it." Then the Gods said, "Let's take it to the top of the highest mountain and hide it there." But once again Brahma replied, "No, that will not do either, because they will eventually climb every mountain." Then the Gods gave up and said, "We do not know where to hide it, because it seems that there is no place in existence that humans will not eventually reach." Brahma thought for a long time and then said, "Here is what we will do. We will hide their divinity deep in the center of their own being, for humans will never think to look for it there." All the Gods agreed that this was the perfect hiding place, and the deed was done. And since that time humans have been going up and down the earth, digging, diving, climbing, and exploring – searching for something already within themselves."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/31/2016 10:01:00 PM

NICE!!!

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/1/2016 9:43:47 PM

TRUE SOUNDS...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/2/2016 4:53:56 PM

wow, really nice. Where is that from, Orion? Blessed love.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/3/2016 10:20:22 AM

Must be from the Vedas, or something.

It is Dharma, that I know. Indian philosophy and teaching.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 6/3/2016 12:34:11 PM

your estimations are in the right tracks, either the Vedas, Mahabharata..

Humanity will never realize the true potential of their minds.. they don't understand what power it has. The universe exists in the mind, macro-micro, and it originated from one-mind/one-epicentered point, dispersing to various frequencies/notes/keys.. It is my personal conclusion that all was first sound, then light and matter. the different sound waves multiply from different origination points forming different frequencies/notes, to create the differences you see with your eyes as light, matter, shape, solidity, creating multiple realities (some visible and some invisible to the human senses). It all depends on the frequencies the animal can hear, see, smell.

[for e.g. let's say a low pitch note creates the colors green, and a high pitch note creates the color purple.. a purple cup or whatever could be seen then in it's geometric sound wave form if humans could not see matter and color but saw in the wavelength of structural geometry and sound waves) you see what I'm saying. Then you'd see the color purple in it's subatomic geometric form.]

But in I's mind all light, DNA, matter, was first derived from frequencies of sound vibration waves in infinite black space, and that the sound is much like a Creator's singing, or thinking, painting, speaking, rhyming. From the creators' MIND (thought waves) comes Sound Vibrational Waves (a Geometric blueprint) then the Geometry solidifies for Humans eyes as light, matter, color.

The Zulus said that the Gods gifted humans with Language, where the force of human power was reserved to be concentrated. And as Rastas believe the powers of Word, sound, and power vibrational force. Witches, Wizards, Magicians believed in mind and sound power - controlling the universe through sacred language, spells, mental and sonal sorcery.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/3/2016 12:47:18 PM

WORD SOUND AND POWER ORION!!!!!

HIGHER HEIGHTS!

Powerful reasonings right there Idren!!!

My kind of language!

Beautifully said!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I