Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5802&start_row=1

Yahweh/Jah/bless/shalom

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hebrew Sent: 8/25/2014 12:36:35 PM

I am a jewish girl who until I met Rastaman was unhappy with the beliefs set of rules etc., that I had been brought up with. We met on a sunny day and smiled shook hands and started to talk, laugh & banter. I have met many 'nice jewish men' who lacked real spirituality and substance, their connection with G.d was more about tradition. I also study/grow herbs and have grown pure Sativa (for oil, medicine). Rastaman and I spent long hours talking and laughing at how similar our beliefs are even down to the oils we use on our bodies. He has a joy inside I had never seen before in a man, so refreshing. Our relationship is growing, steadily - I am joyous and thankful we met, my prayers were answered but not in the way I thought they would be! I want to share my joy with my family but cannot, I have studied long and hard on this whole jewish thing and have come to the conclusion that the Rastafarie are a chosen people. I am not so much concerned with announcing my relationship with a so called outsider, but in my opinion he is more jewish than them!! (the nice bits) and extra. This will not go down very well. I was not brought up Orthodox. Meeting him has answered so many questions, given me real joy and the spiritual connection is amazing. Just wanted to share my joy with someone. Shalom berakhah ve-tovah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2014 6:32:08 PM

" in my opinion he is more jewish than them! "

Hahahahaha. He very well might be! Solomonic Line. Blessed love to all daughters of Rastafari.

Where you based?

Messenger: Hebrew Sent: 8/25/2014 7:07:33 PM

I am based in London, I know it all sounds bit mixed up, but its pure magic and Im loving every second of it. Thanks be to G-d. Shalom.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2014 7:22:00 PM

Cultural mixing pot. Big Up. You reach Carnival with your King?

RastafarI

Messenger: Hebrew Sent: 8/25/2014 7:30:15 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/25/2014 8:09:04 PM

Weh deh carnival?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/26/2014 2:29:41 AM

Nottinghill, London!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I