Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5794&start_row=1

Love and Ises

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion dread Sent: 8/21/2014 10:23:50 PM

So many issues with police in the U.S.
Police dressing in riot gear and riding tanks through neighborhoods
hunting us down like dogs. Shooting tear gas into the homes of innocent families. Killing innocent black and mexican youth. If you live in a town where babylon pretends to protect you when in reality, they are treating you like wild animals, stand strong. Keep love in theI's heart. Jah lives within the power of us all, and no wrong deed shall EVER go unanswered. I'd like to know (if anyone is reading this thread) where my brothers and sisters who use this reasoning site are coming from. Tell me about whats going on in your cities/states.
Let's get into our everyday struggles while living babylon and trade ideas and suggestions on how to make our lives better for our selves and the ones we love around us.

I, Zion Dread come from Los Angeles, Ca.
I'm 22 years young.
Feel free to share with me where you come from.

Love, Guidance and Ises to all.
Not just to my Rasta bredrin.
But to humanity everywhere.

RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/22/2014 6:12:07 AM

I am Ras Raza and Iman live in Holland currently. This part of Babylon is unlike most other places. It is as far as I know the only mountainless country and the only country which has a totally man-made province. That province is called Flevoland and Iman often trod in a city in Flevoland called Almere.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/22/2014 8:34:44 AM

Blessed Heart of True Divine Love to One and All...

Love is the Golden Key to open up Holy Mount Zion Door, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafari !!!

Iman am currently incarserated in the North of Sweden, in a city called Öjebyn, a little bit North of a city called Piteå... but I-man come from Giron the captial of Sapmi , and I have been on this Earth for 30 years now

Haile I Selassie I guidance and protection to each and every One.

JAH BLESS!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/22/2014 3:55:12 PM

Jamaican African which ancestral ties to Guinea or the Gulf of; now temporarily residing within the shores of the British Crown. Do a lot of travelling as Mutabaruka did say in his song, it no good to stay ina white man country too long! Africa for the Africans both at home and abroad is what I man yant. Garvey I. Selassie I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/22/2014 4:03:23 PM

A swamp and bayou man I, all dis ain nuttin new to I, I school was understoodly segregated in certain matters, dis 14 years ago when I was deh! A one cat was being seach or supm and dey say he was resisting so some pig draw he gun and shoot and well another cop a got kill by his shot but d young black male got convicted in d cops death! Not too long ago try kill some one I grew up with who was unarmed only running away then d cop pulled a drive up shooting on him.
What I don't get but I do kno y it is, is we can murder we all day but when dis police thing go on we put d guns down and march and demand justice! We binna march fa waayy too long!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/24/2014 4:02:07 PM

Ras TafarI!
Ises for the cohesive Ifforts amidst the babylon destruction. Love and Inity Idren!
Iwombman reside in this time in a suburban town near San Diego CA. It is an Irie and pleasant place in Iwombman Ipinion. Many plants grow easily because of the sunshine (as long as there is enough water). There are Reggae music events weekly and annually, big and small, and many Idren living in the area. Iwombman know there are many issues in society, still, this is a nice and beautiful geographic location.
Bless up I&I of Creation!

Messenger: zion dread Sent: 8/24/2014 10:35:34 PM

how are laws on ganja in holland?

Messenger: zion dread Sent: 8/24/2014 10:44:04 PM

love and Ises to the I Black Christ Salvation.
How long have you been incarcerated?
How does the staff of the facility treat you?
I know staff in the prisons across californina and the u.s. are very corrupt, as many of I family and friends have been imprisoned and/or arrested and abused by police.

Ises to the I.
May your time in captivity come to an end soon.

Messenger: zion dread Sent: 8/24/2014 10:48:59 PM

Greetings to the I.
I'd like to know when the next one is.
I
l'll also be doing my research on events in san diego.
I had no idea that there was a good reggae following there.
I'm not familiar with the area but I am good at taking the train and navigating my way around places. I'd love to attend some of these events

Messenger: zion dread Sent: 8/24/2014 10:51:12 PM

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I