Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5789&start_row=41

Out of Africa Theory Debunked???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/20/2014 11:24:43 AM

Yes I.

I am not saying that man was created from nothing at once.
Alll I'm saying is that this doesn't mean it was first an ape that turned into a man.

I mean,I just see man was supposed to be man and ape and monkey was supposed to be that from the begining.I can't see how intellect could just come to apes no matter how much time pass..

So I say man was created to be man,and apes to be apes no matter how mucht time it took for them to be created and be what they are.Man and animal are just two different things.Man is divine and that not by chance.

As for the pigs,I didn't say they have closer DNA to humans than monkeys.
But I just wanted to point out that similarity in genes or DNA doesn't mean relatives.
To Iman saying that man was first an ape becoz of similarity is like saying apes were once men seen.

Anyway,this is an endless debate for there is no ultimate proof on any side.

Bless up
And BUN Rome till it's gone

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/23/2014 6:47:04 PM

The mind will always have dabate and needs everything 'proved' mankind will always be ins restless mental condition untill one and ones finally find peace in faith and in spirit.
All creation is a projection of light from JAH, but the fallen angel get things mixed upbbringing illusion to reality, and the war of heavens is now on.earth, people born into slavery or Babylon mentality and conditioning, programmings overwriting the blue print of I and I made in the image of JAH RASTAFARI

TO return to ZION is a human thing not just African , but who is the most human? The most humanitarian is YESHUA CHRIST, and the King of Kings come with the government of the Lord of Lord on his shoulders , in harmony with nature and universal laws of life and morality.

Everything shares DNA, humans and bananas share 75% of same DNA....

All is made origionally in JAHS image , all things are made with same ingredients and elements just in different mixtures and composition.

All creation is good as made by JAH, but through the fall mankind has fallen and brought creation down falling too because JAH set man abouve all the earth and even the angels were to serve and bow to man but the devil rebels against JAH to this day and fefuses to love and let light shine on the truth and good but instead hides good and shows the choise of sin and temptation, greed and all fallen corruption.....

I have found a way through the darkness of life , the inner I of the spirit sees more then physical eyes will, and guidance comes not through the media and propagana of people and the world's pomp but from the holy spirit of Jah Christ, so wash away all that is idle and let the fresh air pour into thy being and be fresh, renewed this day ,even now is a new beginning. And another chance .
Live up , Jah bless The Kings Prophets Priests Man Woman and Children
In Rastafari's name........

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.". John 13:20

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/24/2014 5:09:23 AM

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/24/2014 5:09:24 AM

Give thanks JesseP.
Well said.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2014 1:05:13 PM

The guy who write the article isn't a geneticist he a chemist,and has posted his claims without any form of peer reviewing or auditing. Making his claims unscientific.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2014 1:10:34 PM

^^That was for VDR and anybody else still interested in the OG artcle claim to 'debunk' the OOA theory and once again try and defame African history

Bro.Ngozi debunks the debunking theory.

Highly recommended:

Have to skip the 42 Minutes In....

New Culture Podcasts with ankhkakek on BlogTalkRadio

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/1/2014 4:10:23 PM

Never try defame Africa! Jus never trust what dey say and for scientific I dont hold it of high value either and never bought d whole out of Africa theory always blee it was a way to show Africans as primitive and everyone else further up d evolution tree with Europeans at d top with their portrait of 'modern'man! I don't use everyone coming from Africans as a source of fame!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2014 6:57:37 PM

I Nah claims that Far-I, I just a show this article isn't too credible. The brother dem a reason for a whole two hour on it!
This is where I remember the article from it took dis long from u make da post for I to pull it up. Lol big up

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/1/2014 7:04:28 PM

Bless UP^^^ King! For long time I had my suspicions on d OOA theory but it very well may correct but as coming from dem old racist organizations and ol darwin I jus suspect dem try still say we one step pass ape but ain't quite 'modern'man. And you know all d what scientist once believed thing so ya know!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I