Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5785&start_row=21

why do InI smoke herb?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 8/22/2014 3:20:53 AM

Iman love the herb just as I love water. IandI need it. Give thanks for the possibility to gain from it.

Messenger: Ras Yohannes Sent: 8/22/2014 7:28:51 AM

"What would the ethical stance be there?"

The use of human embryonic stem cells is murder.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/22/2014 3:58:42 PM

^Really? How? You think they are terminating pregnancies for stem cells?

Did you know most stem cells come from the umbilical cord?

"Where do Stem Cells Come From?

First and foremost, it should be noted that not all stem cells come from embryos. As a matter of fact, despite the amount of public attention they get, embryonic stem cells are among the smallest group of stem cells currently being researched. So where do the rest of these stem cells come from? Stem cells can be found from a variety of sources including:

Bone Marrow – Stem calls can be found in adult bone marrow, but they must be harvested from an adult donor. While the process is minimally invasive, it’s not exactly fun, either. The ability to collect these cells is often determined by the age and health of the donor.

Placenta and Cord Tissue – This type of stem cell is derived from the mesoderm during embryonic development and can differentiate into cells of that germ layer, namely muscle, cartilage, nerve and fat.

Amniotic Fluid – Similar to marrow cells, stem cells can be harvested from a sample of amniotic fluid during a pregnancy.

Teeth – Developing teeth provide a lower risk source of stem cells that can have a variety of medical uses.

Umbilical Cord Blood – One of the most plentiful, non-invasive, convenient, and controversy free sources of stem cells is umbilical cord blood. After childbirth, the umbilical cord is normally discarded by medical staff, but saving umbilical cord blood is a simple process that parents can request."

None of which mention Death.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/24/2014 4:12:02 PM

Ises I,
Give thanks for the reasoning.
In reference to the scripture Iyah mention, I see this as a logical truth, partially due to what Iman mention about plant cloning differing from animal cloning! I am teaching Iyah Sistren now about gardening green onions, and the ability of the onion to grow again and again after being cut off - this is the truly special economical quality of plants.

In reference to the stem cell research/implementation, Iwombman agree with Iman that the non-invasive ways to harvest stem cells are not an ethical abhorrence, however: in using green plants and all JAH natural herbs as remedies and preventions, I&I see that human stem cell intervention may be unnecessary in the Ital Livity.

Iyest Love!
Ras TafarI Live!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/25/2014 3:24:28 AM

The cannabis marijuana ganja zol dagga weed herb plant tree is a medicine. Cannabis is Medicine

Weed is Medicine

Marijuana is Medicine

Herb is good for I and I bodies

Ganja is Medicine

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/27/2014 12:42:53 PM

The GANJAmedicine is from JAH a blessed sacrament to JAH spiritual tune in , for the breath is the life so in the air blessings InI will receive and put out all over air put the fire that moves through the water purification deeper , fire light, and life giving is JAH SPIRIT to the earth the creatures man and plant and all life through the unity of the elements earth wind water fire broken.down into the greater number of table of elements, Jah Organized them on the molecular level, ganja bring balance to the chemistry of life , tuning cannibinoids, organizing the molecules, canninibinoids work as messenjahs on the subatomic levels of life and working together they help raise InI consciousness , InI are one

Study up the cannabinoid endocrine systym of humans and its receptors and canninibinoids tch, CBd , Cbn and so many others . The human bodies have these receptors and system for a reason , Jah Knows.

Find great cannibis varietys for bringing balance to the body temple of JAH
find it organic natural as possibly, ital as Rastafari

Seek Knowledge, find it and spread it all around

Messenger: Sister Sent: 9/17/2014 4:30:14 PM

Blessed. Regarding stem cells, as with new innovations in tek-knowledgy, is best to look at it sceptically first and see what the motivation is. Again, with progress in healthcare technology / science, the onus is still on cure and extension of life rather than prevention or overstanding of illness / wellness and acceptance of death as the spirtiual pinnacle of life in effect. Without overstanding cause, there will never be enough cures no matter how radicle science gets. Besides that, wondered how the I seeing herb as a medicine know how to dose it and for what effect, whether to use to cure or to prevent unwellness?
Guidance.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/17/2014 5:14:13 PM

Ezekiel34:29 "And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more."

Ganja is a word sound power from India, Ganges is greatest river around and came down to earth from heaven, so the word Ganja is related meaning its the greatest plant around and came from heaven....

Psalm 104:14
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;"

"You shall have a song as in the night when a feast is hallowed; and gladness of heart, as when on goes with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel.” (Isaiah 30:29)

"And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power..." (Revelation 15:8)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 7:22:21 PM

All the people who are symptomatic (of anything) are surely more interested in CURE than prevention? Its true western medicine tend to focus on the cure ALONE but we really need both

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/17/2014 8:50:13 PM

Yes a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I