Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5782&start_row=1

water

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bhuti Sent: 8/14/2014 3:40:46 PM

which water do rasta's use,water from the river or water from the tap.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/14/2014 4:53:37 PM

The Iest perfect livity is everything Ital.Wich includes no tap.
Of course many of InI are unfortunately far from that livity and live in Babylon.
I drink mineral water out the store..better than tap here.

Your question realy doesn't have one answer but depends on where and how the Ras spoken of is living.

Bless Up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/14/2014 6:48:31 PM

Rastaman drink the water from the River Nile Bank, and natural mineral from the mountains around Zion hI.

See it deh?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/15/2014 6:26:58 AM

Greetings I&I,
Bless up the pure and life-giving waters.
Iwombman have posed a question in the main Ital Cooking thread about water purification using moringa seeds.
Do the I's know the method for this? And also, where to find moringa seeds? Iwombman have only found the powder.
Also, the mineral black mica, which has been used in cleaning oceans after large oil spills - do the I's know anything about using this to purify drinking water?

Haile Kings and Queens! ONE love.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/15/2014 6:31:42 AM

Bless up Iyah Ras Yohannes. Give Ises for answering that question about the moringa in the Ital thread.
Any information on black mica is also Ippreciloved!
Love and peace Idren.

Messenger: Ras Yohannes Sent: 8/15/2014 7:53:49 AM

Harvest rainwater. Jah blessing from above. "Let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost."

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/15/2014 9:20:18 PM

Yes I, except in San Diego, where it rains about 10 inches per year... And plenty of other places where rain is scarce as well! And also, some very polluted environments where rainwater is not pure! So efficient and sustainable water purification methods are vital Iyah. At least til Imankind learn to clean up the dirty practices and let the Irth be pure and Ital again.
And possibly still after that! Bugs and animal feces and things still can find way into water supply.
Give thanks for sharing that information about the moringa, that is a certainly blessed plant!
Ises and love allways.

Messenger: Bhuti Sent: 8/16/2014 2:35:55 PM

I live in a city called Kangala.

Messenger: Bhuti Sent: 8/31/2014 1:08:20 PM

south africa in gauteng

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I