Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=578&start_row=1

Think about it

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress1 Sent: 2/1/2005 3:12:59 PM

InI hold a meditation and come to the conclusion that evrything that we believe in has been taught to us. Yes it is up to the I to accept these teachings or not, but the bottomline is that what we believe was initially an arguement of another man in another time. InI overstand why Ark1 stresses Iditation because in one question there is a world of answers -and only one can be truely accurate. InI point is recieve instruction but dont be intrigued or influenced by every word uttered in this world. InI encourage Idependent thinking along with the teachings you recieve in this life, because even the wise see things differently from the eyes of another wise man rooted in the same thought. The I's Iterprataion is more Iritical than any sermon taught. Yes hear the words but dont make them your own because they sound good.
Thanks and Praise.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/1/2005 3:24:04 PM

Ightes!

As Iman sight it... you can teach and pass KNOWLEDGE... but not wisdom. Wisdom must come out of your own inner I, your soul, your spirit.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2005 11:24:36 PM

That is a good Iditation Empress. Whatever I and I accept should be justified within ourself, otherwise it should be rejected.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/2/2005 12:44:43 AM

Our reasoning should be justified with truth and reference. The word faith in hebrew means, a skill or craft, something that is worked. So in order to do so we must educate ourselves on what is truth. Because the concept of 'the truth is in the eye of the beholder' is not true completely. If InI stand over a pot of boiling water, the truth is that it's boiling despite how someone perceives it.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/5/2005 2:14:23 PM

The I is right, I am the power of authority. One.
The holy spirit tells us all truth. Not just what we perceive in the material world is truth, but also within our meditation the holy spirit causes us to know abstract truths, and we are able to deduce things from what we see.
As I say, only what is, is. And it is only what it is.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I