Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5777&start_row=1

Race war

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/11/2014 9:54:12 PM

do any of d I think d US is tryna insinuate a race war of sum sorts as another Black is killed by an officer well the officers race ain been revealed so far as I know but d Kid was to start college today I blee, but it's getting publicity!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/11/2014 10:22:03 PM

This is in a town of lil over 21,000 where 2/3 da population is black with only 3 blacks out of 53 member police force

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/11/2014 11:13:35 PM

Need more Love and Unity
Need more JAH
Rasta consciousness take over black and white and all mankind

Psalm 18:8 Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.

Isaiah 30:27 See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.

Isaiah 30:30 The LORD will cause people to hear his majestic voice and will make them see his arm coming down with raging anger and consuming fire, with cloudburst, thunderstorm and hail.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless: “Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning

More dreadful then ones who kill and destroy the body is the ONE who has power over our soul, JAHsaves(YESHUA)

Who/what can change a heart of stone to a heart of flesh?

LOVE
OVER
HATE.

JAH RASTAFRI
OVER
devil(S).

GOOD
OVER
EVIL

ZION
OVER
BABYLON

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/12/2014 12:44:49 PM

Or is it more psychological propaganda they are pushing on black people again? Not only are they killing we, they are now doing so all on camera which is then publicised to the point where I have watched three seperate incidents in the past week of US cops violently murdering young black *innocent* males.

This is supposed to portray an image of hopelessness and 'we can't fight the "white man"' among our people. Same stinking babylon tactics.....since they brought we on ya.

Those brothers didnt die for nothing. They died so babylon could tighten the grip on the psyche of us as an entire people. Just like when they used to rape our women in front of our men and murder our men in front of the whole plantation. But the choice is yours, as to whether you allow such events to spark revolution or to spark passiveness and self hate.

They didnt die for nothing. .... and whether we are conscious of it or not it affects us all.up to you which response you choose

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I