Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=577&start_row=1

I-wayne

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress1 Sent: 2/1/2005 2:58:36 PM

Greetings bredren and sistren
Iwayne hvae this song entitled "she's clean". In the song he says how his woman doesnt believe that sex before marriage is a sin. Isnt it a sin? Jus becuz every1 does it anyway doesnt make it right. InI am not judging or condemning anyone but it is a sin and need to hear what the I think about this?
Give Thanks and Praise.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/1/2005 3:21:47 PM

Ightes!

So WHAT is marriage to the I? A churchical wedding? No. It is a heartical connection of the spirits of two human. Yeshuah say that when the right two find eachother they become ONE flesh and ONE bone.
So if you sight marriage as the connection of two people fit together by JAH... then you are maybe right, that only THESE TWO should have sex then.
But be careful when spreading the same things as the vatican does...

Selah

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 2/1/2005 10:22:13 PM

I agree ras It is a heartical connection of the spirits of two humans

Sex is the confirmation an act of marriage so when ones decide to be together on a oneness that is marriage, to I not a churchical wedding.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/2/2005 10:40:50 PM

I agree with your analysis. Marriage is private, a covenant.

RSK

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/4/2005 1:00:04 AM

Rastafari deal with the Most I... marriage is not sealed by a priest, marriage is known between the two that are wed. It is a very high virtue for an Empress to hold out with sex before marriage, a very wise decision... a very good way to think of when a good time to take those steps with a partner is questioning whether the I could have a child with this person... that always puts things in perspective.

I-Wayne is an angel like Jah Cure... "I love to see my people living in love.. hate to see them fighting.."

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/4/2005 10:27:17 AM

In the kingdom they shall not marry nor be given in marriage. If there is any marriage anywhere then it is not done according to that kingdom that Jesus was talking about.
About covenants, that is another thing that doesn't exist in Jah kingdom, at least in the sense of a binding contract that people talk about today when they talk about marriage. Jesus said, do not swear oaths on this and that, just answer yes or no.
Natural knowledge also supports this view, because it is clear that no man has the authority to make a promise about the future concerning his sexual relations. Nor does a woman.

If you are married then you are married in babylon and not in Jah kingdom. In Jah kingdom it is just a relationship, just a natural expression of love that does not need to be defined according to a written constitution or legal code.
I doubt anyone here wants to hear it, especially those who love their spouse and have faith that they will be toghether forever. But it is the truth. I am not saying that you won't be together forever, I am just saying that there never was and never will be any binding contract that enforces such an arrangement. Everything is just natural. Contracts are made to control.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/4/2005 11:04:43 AM

I got married when i was 17year old. In my heart i love the woman that i married, but there is truth in the words you post, no word will hold people together only time will tell how long people will stay together. How can you say that marriage is babylon and then tell someone to vote or that Americans are not babylonian. I feel that you pick out what you want then post it then call it a heartical fully overstanding the position that you are taking even baiting people with confritational and harsh intilectual dialect, thats cool with me everone should express themselves how they want to.The only way to know the true word of God is to try it, test it, but without faith you wouldnt of tried it (faith and works). The word you post are very well put, as a matter of fact i have never read anyone that can bring out thier words in to a pattern of thinking as will as you do. I do not believe that there are words getting in the way when you post, but back to the post. If i had to get married again i would do a lot of things different, two people must not just speak or feel the love in a partnership it takes work, from both woman and man.I think that sex is not the thing that should be the key, when two people come together, but it is a big part of what brings them apart(money, and other things also). The things that people must see is that woman and man are married all ready in this life. Man needs his woman and woman needs her man. All the written constitution or legal codes are just to divide properties in the event that they should go thier own way.

onelove

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/4/2005 4:47:18 PM

I remember Jesus in the temple overturning tables and whipping money lenders with a rope. Wasn't there a more gentle way?
I admit that this is a difficult issue for me. I do prefer to make posts that can be accepted by all, but this is not always possible. There is a time for war, even though people will not always agree. For me, all creation is a temple and I burn with love for this temple just like Jesus loved the temple in Jerusalem. Every lie is an offense and when I can I confront the lie and the liar.

I see in the world that when a man stand up firm people say that he is arrogant and brutish. People prefer it when you raise your hand and ask permission to speak and then only say what is "acceptable". Fuck it, man. I got shit to do and heights to reach. I am not here to please anyone.
Trust me, if you give these people an inch they will take a mile every time. Don't give even an inch. There is a time for peace, but there is a time for war too. Look around and decide for yourself what time it is. The world has lost its mind, people are taking what they want. Rebel. I know my heart is clean so I will never listen to any allegation against me. I must forward on with no apology.
Thank you Rock for your comments and encouragement, I mean it.

Messenger: ZacharyTreloar Sent: 12/19/2019 1:13:34 AM

He is the most popular singer and its song and music highly ranked on social media websites. You should listen to the song of the singer but first to buy homework online to maintain the daily life routine that bounded you.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 1/7/2020 10:30:35 AM

Marriages are made in Heaven,
Literary, before witnesses.....

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I