Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5769&start_row=51

White People is the root of all evil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 10/15/2014 1:41:19 PM

It is not a blame game or a matter of pointing the finger, but it is history and facts InI are dealing with,White supremacy has,is and is going to suffer black people and black livity if we don't take a stance and 'acomplish what we will'. InI will talk the truth regardless of how misoverstanding people will react,Rasta hass not come to beg friends with nobody,Rasta deh pon a serious mission.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/15/2014 2:29:48 PM

strapatsen Sent: Today 4:59:33 PM

tell me garveys africa, how does this justice look like?

Messenger: strapatsen Sent: Today 5:03:36 PM

were I come from people of all race and sex are in unity inna the dance.
rasta is about unity.
stop blaming one another and take a deep look inside.
thats where we all can find LOVE.

One LOve <3

Justice comes by any means necessary. "We Africans will fight if necessary and we know that we shall win as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."
HIM Haile Selassie I

Maybe it's not the ones inside the dance whe is the cause of the disunity. Maybe so, the soundman dancehall game is full of corruption and back biting all the same. But holistically speaking; if one chooses to ignore or one does not know or overstand the system of white supremacy; then I don't know how ones can claim consciousness or Rastafari. We all want peace, and to laugh and joke and have fun inna dance 24/7 irie. But time get critical, people a suffer and bawl for too long. Ancestors all a rise up inna we. Reparations is a must. Black redemption is a must. Africa must be free by 2015

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/15/2014 2:30:35 PM

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: Today 6:41:19 PM

...Rasta hass not come to beg friends with nobody

RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/15/2014 2:46:55 PM

redemption is a must. Africa must be
free by 2015

A prophecy dat!!!!

LIVE UP RASTA

Messenger: strapatsen Sent: 10/16/2014 6:22:45 AM

It's a complicated thing :)
for me a free world is were we all choose what we want to be.yes?
and its simple.. we want to be free..and have a world were children can freely play and be safe were ever they may go.. BUT.. a lot of people get hurt. no matter were you come from..no matter on which part of the continent you live.. there will always be bad minded people..the whole world should be free! and that's why we all together have to unite all class and races to stand up against corruption.. because corruption is in all things..even the very little.. be rightious be conscious and be aware of your present. even in the smallest community can be big problems.. jalousie misunderstanding and if they don't solve those feelings can lead to corruption on the mind..

And then there is so much more...

Namaste!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/16/2014 6:48:07 AM

Afrika fa Afrikans
India fa Indians
Europe fa Europeans
America fa Amerikans

There cant be peace before justice

Wake Up!!!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/16/2014 3:54:20 PM

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 10/16/2014 4:50:23 PM

Anybody with a grasp of geography can see white folk were the original minority. We are new, we have things to learn, not the least of which is love and understanding. Through our own antagonistic means and misconceptions we make the mistakes of youth, with no guidance we are all in trouble. White folk are deeply flawed and so is every other ethnicity, but we ALL MUST UNITE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/16/2014 5:26:00 PM

Black Idemption Reparation and Supremacy = EQUAL Rights & Justice. Through the eyes of InI Maafa

Garvey I ZionmounTain.....Sight de Garvey inna de I, Yes I, fullgreement

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 10/19/2014 2:05:56 PM

I too want for a time of 100% harmony but knowing the cycles wonder if this comes. Or if as certain signs rule the stars in time, so it happens to we below.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I