Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5769&start_row=1

White People is the root of all evil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/7/2014 5:30:49 PM

White people are racist jerks who have no other thing to do in life but to pick on nijgas africans like they satan or som devil. Marcus Garvey I take pride in because white people in the southern parts of africa are the most racist in the world. Whites people in Rasta, I give praise to you because Rasta is african NEGUS way. White supriomos are stupid to begin with and just dead in spirit to say the rest, Zimbabwe thye whole of the south of africa should follow you, thats a great example to fight this white evil luminatsas supreority white peoples injustice and them treating non-whites like animals. Go back to europe where you came from and let the Nijggas do what they did for thousands of years and stop trying to own everything. AFRIKA FIR DI AFRICAN INDEGENOUS

white demon seed must burn in hell. Redemption for the African negus and the idegeanous. Rastafari is the all mighty.

RAS TAFARI JAH RASTA way and your african

Africa for the Africans

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 8/7/2014 6:36:44 PM

One love brother but what kinda tip are you on? White, black, Brown, yellow, it's all love let's build G

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/7/2014 7:49:19 PM

No Nigga

The mouth of a cracker is the square root of the word nigga, Lowe the nigga thing inna your fire on babylon king

Still, the white man has no business in Rhodesia. Africa for the Africans at home and abroad. Dont make the wicked compromise your spirit king just live up, and gwan fight, strategically. We Africans will fight for we are confident in the victory of good over evil.. Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/7/2014 8:27:47 PM

SouthAfrica man a the blueprint of hue manity. Royal root of creation.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/7/2014 8:58:16 PM

A thought I always had. Why things have to be the way they are for the blackhueman??? What did we do in the past to bring this on us? I wonder how nice was the blackhueman in ancient times when he traveled the world spreading his knowledge and culture, was we cruel like the whiteman???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/8/2014 1:21:53 PM

^^Too nice, too open to give anyone our knowledge and into our systems. Africa has always been the 'centre of attraction' since iration outsiders have known where the abundance of natural and spiritual resources are. All what you mention is documented nicely in Destruction of the Black Civilisation by Chancellor Williams - a MUST read if you haven't already!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/8/2014 4:01:26 PM

I mean u don't think Africans forced they way of doin things on the other weaker people they may have contacted on they travels, not merely them being open to others entering Africa. I mean cuz it seem like the European has a built in hatred for Africans and wonder a jes weh dat come fum, y, is supm ancient u know like sum genetic memory or supm or is from d Muurish/Hebrew/Islamic times in Europe. No ain Neva read dat un neh yet but I more on of the building of black civilizations from ancient times.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/8/2014 4:21:54 PM

Lol I see you king!

But I have no evidence of the black version of 'white supremacy'

And historically, the Arab has been enslaving and downpressing the black family from long looong before the white man turned up.

Could be a climate / temperature thing. Could be the fact they had to deal with so many cataclysms which never seemed to affect africa. Could be the Neanderthal thing. But we stray.,...... LIVE UP BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/8/2014 5:08:33 PM

Mix up with the names

You cool though MelChezi? ?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/9/2014 2:39:03 AM

Yes I more fyah blaze
Most High

Iree Iyahs,
Yes I still great in the Irit of de Most I
Ras Tafari
Blessed I
More Luv

Yes mon its all one iuf yah in Rasta. When aparteid was still on the white demon supremists fought with you if you had dreadlocks, they police fight with yah even if ya white, theyr see dreadlocks and don't see that you white so they physically assault you coz yu rasta.

Those where in the days of aparteid now they to be afraid of Human Freedom Righteousness and Ras Tafari the root and offspring of David these demons fear, so they give negus our ways or dem wickedness bun with fyah from JAH GOD Almighty burn dem Ras Tafari. so its our time to fight now while its right to do so. Rasta must fight too do so.

All Africans are royal Kings and Queens Princes and Princesses.

Negus must fight for freedom repatriation.

Africans can fight fo ther land.

Africa belongs to the Africans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I