Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5763&start_row=31

Pictures of Wolete Giyorgis I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2015 5:11:05 AM

(sharing this from facebook)

Empress Menen has always been our role model in Rastafari from the ancient of days up until now. Her royalty, her modest apparel, adorning her self with virtuousness. Empress Menen was always Honor cause of the way she carry herself at all times, her good works and in all her ways. Empress Menen kept that standard in which she was expected to kept as a Queen, a mother and we know her for whom she is. She never change her appearance, her heart reveal who she is. A woman with great standard one who show her true divinity in all her doing. We Rastafari daughters, should live up to what is expected to be that righteous Rastafari daughter , showing great discipline in the way we present ourself at all times. In modest apparel, adorning yourself in respectable garment, act in such a way with respect and courteous for one self as well as others, so that the light of our mother mama omega can always shine and not go in vain. When I look back at the ancient mamas coming out of Rastafari, whether Nyahbinghi, Bobo Shanti, 12 tribes, etc, I have always seen the light of Empress Menen show through them, which I embrace and admire and motivate I to be just like her. Every time we dress, every time we present ourself to the world so the world could see we are not like the world even though we in the world. We are peculiar people with great Honor, Royalty and Respect. Let's pay our role of that virtuous Rastafari daughters we are suppose to be, so our daughters too could follow our foot step and also embody us as we embody Empress Menen. Let's keep that light of Rastafari keep shining. Glory be to our Father and mother of creation. what was in the beginning is now and ever shall be Jah world without end. Honor Empress Menen.

-Itege I'sha

Messenger: Sister Sent: 5/31/2015 5:44:21 AM

True grace, give thanks.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/22/2015 8:07:12 PM

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/1/2019 1:43:44 PM

she was very beautifui: love her lots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I