Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5759&start_row=11

rasta books and reading

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/1/2014 4:24:15 PM

I have 'WHEN ROCKS CRY OUT' on order waitin to read dat'un deh, I read 'THEY LIVED BEFORE ADAM', some interesting things in deh!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/5/2014 11:29:59 AM

Salam,

This is what i want
-Command of hermes
-Haile selassie speeches
-Book Of Enoch
-Kebra nagast
-fetha nagast
- haile selassie Life
-meaning Translation of Holy Quran
-KEMET
-NKJV Bible

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/6/2014 6:08:40 AM

Stolen Legacy: George G.M. James.

RasTafarI.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/6/2014 6:09:53 AM

RasTafarI.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/6/2014 6:09:59 AM

RasTafarI.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/10/2014 3:32:56 AM

The Blue Nile: Alan Moorehead.
When I read this book, I get Insight of why, when how the first railway on Ethiopia was laid down, overs the Righteousness & Justice of Sellassie I's "annex" Eritrea.
Same book expose cunning of the likes of James Bruce & Robert Nappier.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/10/2014 3:55:31 AM

& Selassie I Is with a single I.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/10/2014 4:51:36 AM

& single l...

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/10/2014 5:22:38 AM

& then there is a book titled Abisinnia by an american journalist who explored the country for a rare antelop in early 1920s I think, he had the priviledge of An Appointment With His Majesty (then titled Negus/Ras I think) so as to get permission to travell through his country. It was from there I read the author state that it has been quoted that The Ethiopia Empire is an island of Christianity in a sea of ---, but that in his opinion is that Tafari Is...
A whole chapter is dedicated to the Character of HIM that the author was able to gather, even how HIM was dedicated & commited through out His life, prayerful with his first prayers of the day at 0300HRS in the morn,how His daily Work begins in the early hours of the morning, Remaining In Office from 6 to 5, 5 days a week, HIM Was actually the GORVERNment embodied as His Work & Responsibitity was exceedingly overwhelming in those days having Himself have travelled to Europe, in that chapter he concludes by stating that in his opinion Selassie I Is the Island of Christianity in His Country. From there I learned so many things about HIM and Ethiopia...

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 10/12/2014 3:38:21 AM

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I