Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5754&start_row=1

Do Iny of the I's know....

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 7/25/2014 8:03:36 AM

blessed luv K's and Q's, i and i yuts have lice on ini dreads , Do Iny of the I's know how to treat dem? bless

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/25/2014 9:05:05 AM

Blessed Love Iya. Diatomaceous Earth will get rid of the lice in the head, aswell as on clothing, furniture, pets, etc. InI ALWAYS keep DTE around as it in very beneficial in multiple ways. It will kill all stages of insect growth. It can also be had fairly cheaply. Not sure on Iman location, but InI got a 40lbs bag for $25. This bag has lasted years.

Just google, "Diatomaceous Earth to kill lice" and many articles will come up. It is very safe. It can be eaten, as the name implies, it is essentially "dirt".

Bless up for JAH Live. InI know that this will work for the I. If the I has Iny more questions, feel free to ask. InI will help where I can.

Selassie I. JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/25/2014 9:50:33 AM

Selam Beteseb

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/25/2014 9:50:46 AM

Very interesting Ras NazIr Iman will check it out as well.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/25/2014 12:55:10 PM

I don't d I family background but personally I never heard of a Black with lice. , and have known many poor and less hygene inclined blacks but never known one to have lice.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/25/2014 1:21:27 PM

^Yes I.

One thing though,lice like clean and healthy hair so it has nothing to do with hygiene...

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/25/2014 3:32:13 PM

Yeah I dont think black people really get it too often but it has been heard of...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/25/2014 3:33:13 PM

Burn 40 legg!!!!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I