Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=575&start_row=11

Gangsta Rap - Babylon Propaganda

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/1/2005 5:07:46 PM

Well okay, it does give another peice to the expression of what going on behind closed doors, but the way that it is being done is wrong. for instance..

If I have to buy a gallon of juice, I have to drive to the store. If I drive to the store carefully, watching for others, and staying within the raod laws that are provided, I get to the store and accomplish my goal. Now lets say instead of being cautious, I drive wrecklessly listening to loud music and eating a sandwich, going 80 on a 35.

The point I'm trying to make is that if the goal is to tell the truth about the street life and to begin to make progress, because by all means positive does not mean soft, just as the goal was to get juice in the example, there is a proper way of getting to the point as there was a right way to get to the store. The wreckless driver is likened to the ignorant rapper, dangerous to himself as well as others.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2005 11:38:19 PM

When I say Gangsta Rap, I am talking about the rap where the people are teaching the youth to kill and rob their own brothers and sisters and who don't teach the youth unity, but teach them wickedness that is destructive to the community.

I am not speaking about the Rap that is talking about the problems facing the youth or people in their community. I am speaking about the Rap that glorifies anti-community behaviour, because music is important to the children and they are influenced by the words.

Sistren Khamyl, you said,
-----------------------
The music don't make the culture, the culture make the music
-----------------------

That is often the case and that should be the case. But Babylon has worked hard to develop their propaganda techniques, and they realized that they can shape the culture of people by the music they give them, the television shows they give them, the movies they give them.

How many new trends in clothing, language, philosophies came about by people seeing someone in music, movies or television dealing with it. Even look at something like Harry Potter, how many little wizards and witches arised from seeing this movie. This wasn't culture making the trend, the trend was being inserted in the culture. I am not saying that these kids are actually learning the art of wizardry (although some are), but they are imitating what has been glorified to them. And the reason I speak about this example is to show the effect of media on culture. It goes both ways.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/2/2005 9:21:07 AM

Seen. I agree with your reasoning Ark I. However, we must realize that there is a degree of responsibility within. Babylon manipulate and glamorize what is a reality for some raggamuffin. Babylon didn't make the culture, it magnified the problems within the culture like a cancer. Babylon have few original thoughts. Most of our brainwashing is the result of the Moses complex, utilizing 33 1/3 degree of knowledge as a holistic knowledge base (TRICKNOLOGY). But the result is still deadly to our people. More reason to begin educating our young prior to conception.

Jah Bless

RSK

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/2/2005 9:42:54 AM

what dose the i mean on this part of your post.

"Most of our brainwashing is the result of the Moses complex, utilizing 33 1/3 degree of knowledge as a holistic knowledge base (TRICKNOLOGY)."

thanks

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/2/2005 12:55:21 PM

THIS IS AN EXCERPT FROM ONE OF JEVON BUCKNER'S LECTURES

TO READ IT IN ITS ENTIRITY GO TO:

http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz

IZ YT HUMAN OR MUTANT

Jacob, or Yakub, lived to be 150 years old, but his grafting process lasted 600 years (Gen. 31:41). At the end of 600 years, the once, melanated, dark complexioned Afrikan from the Nile Valley was a weak boned, reddish, pale faced race. These devils then returned to the Nile Valley and cried unto the original black-faced people, claiming to be their descendants who had been badly mutated. The originals, having 360 degrees positivity and knowing no negative, took the beast in giving them food, clothing, and shelter.

Some 6 months later, the visitor's started causing mischief. They started with tricknology. Spreading lies, pitting original against original, caused them to fight and start killing each other. This is an ancient version of black-on-black crime; which was and still is, instigated by someone who isn't black! It must also be noted that historians can recall that around this same time, nearly 6000 years ago, disruption began in ancient KMT. The originals could not understand why they could not reestablish peace so they consulted the pharaoh. The pharaoh told them who was the root of their problem. It was the pale-faced devils.

The pharaoh instructed the originals to round up the devils (Gen. 3:24), strip them of their clothes, put an apron on them to hide their nakedness, take all literature from them, and make them walk across the Sahara desert (2200 miles) to the caucus mountains. They were instructed to not allow them to look back. As they walked across the desert, the originals rode on camels. If anyone looked back, or tried to escape, they were killed instantly. If they were able to cross the desert alive, they were left to live in the caucus mountains (is that not where the world 'caucasian' comes from? -- think Afrikan, it ain't that hard!). They were sentenced to live there for 2000 years. This is also synonymous with Adham and Eve being exiled from the garden of Eden, which is in ancient KMT. It wasn't necessarily the apple the made them evil, they were from the beginning. They were instructed to watch the garden and never eat from the tree of life, the tree of life is symbolic for knowledge, not food for your stomach, but food for your spiritual development, which they were incapable of doing!

To ensure they would not escape, or return to the Nile Valley, they were "roped" inside this area, which is where we get Europe and European from. There was a great wall built, 666 miles in circumference, around the roped in area where these devils dwelled for the next 2000 years. Sentinels (same name used for the huge robots on X-Men, but that's anutha story), were placed along the wall to guard them and keep them from paradise.

By being cut off from civilization, and led into the cold, wild, and uncultivated mountains of the northern hemisphere, these devils soon lost their knowledge of KMT. They went through a physical and psychological change. They lost the concept of God, they eventually lost their tongue and began grunting, the only life they could imitate was that of the beasts that roamed the land. They soon began to act like these beasts, lay with these beasts, and develop the psyche of an animal. That's where we get to terminology "survival of the fittest". At the same time, the environment had a huge impact on them. They were already pale-skinned. They became even more pale because of the lack of light and heat from the sun. This is where their lips became thinner. This is where their hair began to change from kinky to long and straight. This is where their noses became longer so that the nostrils could warm the air before it entered the lungs. The hair grew to cover up the body so that they could be warmer (ever see the amount of hair that grows on their backs?) This can also be linked to them practicing beastiality (sexin' it up with animals). Could this be where we get doggy-style? Anywayz, back to the disses; this is where their shapes when through a physical change; where their butts shrank and went inward because of them walking on all fours. That's probably why they don't have asses and got humps in their backs! Some of this may seem raw, but think about it. We are different; although we made them!

The survival tactics changed. Think about it. If you, and a whole bunch of others were starvin', plus you crazy cold, and you come upon some food you saw some wolves devouring, you'd probably end up fighting, and possibly killing each other before you would go for the food. Why? 'Cause that's how animals act. They don't share, 'cause they don't know when the next meal is comin'! These devils lived in caves, trees, and trenches. The trenches were holes they dug up and used as shelter. They would use their body waste (sh*t) to seal up the holes because the steam from the sh*t would warm the hole -- although the smell I know I couldn't bear. But then again, they didn't wash -- it was too cold to, plus they lost the knowledge of civilization. They also started eating raw, unseasoned flesh, because they lost the knowledge of fire. You see, Afrikan when they talk about people coming from apes and living in caves, they're correct. Except we must know that it doesn't include us! This was the sentence the Gods (originals) gave the devil for being what he is...not original!

However, there came a time when a man by the name of Musa (or Moses) left KMT and came to this land to "civilize" these devils. He taught them how to live respectful lives, how to build a home, and some forgotten tricknowledge their father, Jacob (Yakub), gave them. The forgotten tricknowledge consisted of 1)Devilishment; 2)Telling lies; 3)Stealing and; 4)How to master toe original man. It was Moses who taught the devil to wage war against us! He is also greatly responsible for the demise of ancient KMT. Christianity wants you to believe Moses was good. But due to his "good" work, the children of these devils, came back to KMT as the persians, romans, greeks, and now modern euro's/caucasian's and currently have been on a rampant move to destruct the original wo/man and the earth!

This brings us to the here and now. We all know that YT despises us, yet wants to be us! We know this because you can go to any vitamin store and see the increasingly popular sale of a new product called "Melatonin"! What is the root of the word? Melanin. It is what gives us our skin complexion. It is also responsible for the rhythmic affiliation we have with The Supreme Being/Creator, The Universe, and Life itself. We must understand that this is a war based on good vs. evil, black vs. white, and melanin vs. melanin-less. You can also see the infatuation with blackness that YT has. The need to get a tan bears confirmation to this fact. The fact they've taken rock-n-roll, blues, jazz, and are trying to take hip hop bears truth. The fact that a woman's ideal man is, "tall, DARK, and handsome" bears truth. The fact that racism and white supremacy exists bears truth. We must understand that dating back to the first time we dealt with YT they tried to take. We welcomed them back into KMT, feeling sorry for their being grafted, and what did they do? They always will come to us as peaceful, loving people at first, but behind our backs they are the barbarous, unbalanced, heathenish devils their foreparents were. WAKE UP AFRIKAN!! WE ALL ARE BEING HELD DOWN AND KEPT AWAY FROM OUR RICH HISTORY AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PAST; AND WE'RE BEING HELD DOWN BY THE SAME DEVIL THAT CAME FROM THE CAVES HE WAS ROPED IN NEARLY 4000 YEARS AGO!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/2/2005 2:53:27 PM

I have read alot of what this person has wrote befor in other books from other writer of pro- black books.I agree with a lot of it cuz from what i search out for myself i find it to be truth.This may sound crazy but, if you look at a lot of african histroy,(from the beining of time) there is tradition that would have been used ever day, that would sound strange to the newage person.If one look at Africa to day the same thing that people in the past did to white african they are doing to the blackest of african,for gun land foods and money.One could reason that the white man is controling things, but then i would have to ask,How can control JAH.
Knowing a lot of people on this form are white i still have to say that i a have never in person come in to contact with a white,person let alone black person that did not have some past evil that they come out of or are dealing with evil.
I was taking to a master of the iron monkey,he is chinese and indian.
We were talking about how often a black and white people do not get along, and how good it is that we meet together, both agreeing on THE CREATOR as one.Now this man has been from Northen Cali to the far northen, eastern Africa,Asia,even to the Islands, learning the arts or life or combat.If i came at him like he was a devil or worthless we would not to this day be teaching each other. Iam not wanting you to reason this person point of veiw,cuz like gangster rap it has a reason for being,but i will say all things that are said in this article should be careful studied.

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2005 3:20:25 PM

Sistren Khamyl,

That story was made up so that people could look at their enemy as some kind of monster, rather than human. Almost all nations, maybe even all, have made stories about the origins of their enemies and they paint a similar kind of picture about their enemies.

That is why Selassie I taught,

Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the equality of all men, irrespective of differences of race, colour or creed.

As we do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so we oppose it wherever it is found.

As we guarantee to each the right to worship as he chooses, so we denounce the policy which sets man against man on issues of religion.

As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds.

Specious basically means something which sounds good and possible to the listener and can be imagined to be real, but is actually false.

Selassie I also said,

Your Excellency (Radhakrishan) has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured. To this generation, so tormented between modern knowledge and ancient faith, your scrupulous studies have pointed the way by which man may be saved from traditional superstition and modern scepticism.
In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness. It is, therefore, in recognition of these labours that We, with unequalled pleasure, bestow upon Your Excellency the degree of Doctor of Letters, honoris causa.

And Selassie I said,

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

The prejudice of past generations, if continued, will only weaken the people of the world. I and I need to come together, acknowledging and loving the cultural differences between different nations. We should blaze Fire against evil, no matter whether the evil comes from friends, family, strangers or especially ourself. Let a person show who they are, don't see them as being the same as how other people are. The people that judge others by the actions of some wicked people with the same skin colour, don't just put that judgement on the children of the wicked, but they also put that judgement on others who are not even children of the wicked people who they compare them too. People who judge on these grounds are judging out of ignorance, they don't even know anything about the people they are trying to judge, they just group them with others who have lead a completely different life for many generations.

The World was created to move as One Life. If we don't move as One, only destruction will follow. When I say move as One, I am not saying to make everyone live and deal with the same culture. There are so much different types of Life in the world, from rocks, water, trees, plants, animals, fish, birds and humans. Most of the Life moves as One, even though they have many qualities that are different. We humans are not living as One with Creation, and we are not living as One with ourselves. And if we don't live as One with eachother, then we will never live as One with Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/2/2005 4:11:48 PM

Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/2/2005 10:20:19 PM

Story? What u call HIS STORY? You can't argue with science! Law of independent assortment with respect to dominance and recessiveness proves 2 things.

1-babylon always utilize a small truth and distort it to create confusion among the masses (that's why I referrenced this article in the first place, ie. 33 1/3 degree of knowledge)

2-IF the caucasion race came from the afrikan race, that proves that we are all connected and have commonality (all the more reason to emphasize the ONE LUV we share thru Jah)

I don't believe the content of that article to be a "story", neither do I accept the contents in its entirity. However, I do know that as I specified in point 1, the educational shitstem that creates global chaos taught that black people were the descendents of those who lived in caves, however they bare the name indicative of the "caucus mountains".

All this to say, a small element of truth can always be found in organized confusion. To this end, babylon got no fruit, only manipulate and mutate established fruit to create a cancer of confusion.

This sistren would suggest that before one writes off undesirable information as a made up story, research should take place to verify what is truth and what is not. I sense the urge may exist to bury this information because it is ugly.

I don't bury, I learn and move on. I've learned that it was melanated and nonmelanated people who TOOK I AWAY TO A STRANGE LAND AND REQUIRED OF US A SONG! I've moved on with the acceptance that the battle is not between black and white, Afrikan and caucasion, melanated and non melanated, but between those who accept Jah and the Jahless!

WE STILL CAN'T JUST DISCOUNT INFORMATION AS A MADE UP STORY JUST BECAUSE THE CONTENT IS LESS THAN DESIRABLE!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/2/2005 10:30:14 PM

Ark I, I Raspeckt you and your initiative, but I have to take issue with the beginning of your post.

You took someone's position and declared it a made up story. On what authority do you take this position? And how do you know it is made up? Have you researched its contents? And in the excerpt alone there are so many different references to various issues that I question as to the motive of classifying the article as "a story".

I Raspecktfully would like to express that no offense was intended to anyone who uses this forum, black or white. At the risk of sounding like your typical modern day bigot, 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WHITE!

We are all Jah children, some of us just don't know it and the longer we discount info w/o verifying its authenticity and bury the realities of the evil that men do, we will prolong the process of healing our race, the human race.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I