Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5730&start_row=1

Soursop in America?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 7/7/2014 11:56:09 PM

Hello brothers and sisters,

I have been Interested in trying soursop. I know it helps the I and Its a great fruit. Is it possible to get it in America? If so where can I get some. Much love

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 7/9/2014 3:54:23 PM

You can get in England so it must be available in america, is there like cultural food markets/stores near by you, probably if you can find a Caribbean grocery shop is your best bet, depends on where you are because I know certain areas with western dominated amenities it would be pretty much impossible to find, maybe you you contact a wholesaler, but you might have to buy in bulk

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/9/2014 4:17:40 PM

If you can't find it in a Caribbean store, Chinese stores will sometimes have it. Sometimes in bigger cities, there will be a Chinese grocery store or fruit only Chinese grocery store that has sour sop, especially if the city has a China town.

SourSop Shakes are a lot of work, but they sure are worth it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2014 5:21:45 PM

Support the African dem from it come from African countries and that of her diaspora. Support the carribean and African small businesses them, lowe mr jacket and tie if you can.

Unless no option like Ark I say.

Selassie I!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I